Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 175

Thread: this division...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 51

    Default this division...


    0 Not allowed!
    I had a feeling SD could have a tuff season, but i didn't expect this kind of start. i thought they would win the division, but now, at best i only see them in 2nd AT BEST!

    The Broncos are NOT a good team AT ALL!!! They've lost 2 games and won 2 by last second field goals... Denver could be the talk of the season right now with an 0-4 start. Don't be shocked if you see Denver bringin up the rear in the AFC west this year.

    The Chiefs are playing "Carl Peterson" football....which was something i was hoping wouldn't happen...but obviously, we're right back to playing somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 football....mediocre once again...fantastic.

    That leaves the Raiders...who had a top 10 defense last year but no offense to speak of. Enter Culpepper. It looks like they may have lost their RB for some time and the offense could take a huge hit. i don't know much about their backup RBs. I do know that i'm happy that their 4th round pick Bush isn't on the active roster. He was a steal in the draft and will be a force in this league. Don't be shocked to see Oakland win the division title.

    The only thing i see that could help KC win the division is that we have a bunch of home games coming up. We didn't go 0-4 to start, so we're not out of it yet and arrowhead is a hard place to lose if you're a Chief. I think what will decide whether or not the Chiefs see the playoffs is going to be those last 4 games. The Chiefs have been awful on the road in December. We've only got 7 more home games and IF we win them all, that's only 9 wins. That means we're gonna have to win at least 1 or 2 more on the road late in the year... if the Chiefs can win in December on the road, the only person who can be credited is Herm because none of our previous 3 or 4 coaches have been able to do that.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    One word: Bowe.

    'nuff said
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's really hard no matter what player's you have to dump all your coaches and expect much more then what they have gotten.
    I really believe KC has a chance to finish 10-6ish.
    I am really looking forward to the next 2 year's esp. the 2nd year with Brodie with a full year under his belt.

    And these Charger fan's are whinning little beaches!
    All they wanted to say today was "we lost it you didnt win anything" blah blah blah.. I hate living in san diego only becauace thier fan's are a-holes!!!!!!
    Last year after the KC game here I got jumped 3 times walking to truck and I never even looked at anyone or said anything!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    It's really hard no matter what player's you have to dump all your coaches and expect much more then what they have gotten.
    I really believe KC has a chance to finish 10-6ish.
    I am really looking forward to the next 2 year's esp. the 2nd year with Brodie with a full year under his belt.

    And these Charger fan's are whinning little beaches!
    All they wanted to say today was "we lost it you didnt win anything" blah blah blah.. I hate living in san diego only becauace thier fan's are a-holes!!!!!!
    Last year after the KC game here I got jumped 3 times walking to truck and I never even looked at anyone or said anything!
    We feel your pain main!

    You have found a home here at the Crowd!

    We had a few members at the game...

    haven't heard from them yet...

    Hope they are ok!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    It's really hard no matter what player's you have to dump all your coaches and expect much more then what they have gotten.
    I really believe KC has a chance to finish 10-6ish.
    I am really looking forward to the next 2 year's esp. the 2nd year with Brodie with a full year under his belt.

    And these Charger fan's are whinning little beaches!
    All they wanted to say today was "we lost it you didnt win anything" blah blah blah.. I hate living in san diego only becauace thier fan's are a-holes!!!!!!
    Last year after the KC game here I got jumped 3 times walking to truck and I never even looked at anyone or said anything!
    lol...should probably wear neutral colors in So Cal.

    especially with how frustrated those ppl are right now... glad to see you're ok though.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I had a feeling SD could have a tuff season, but i didn't expect this kind of start. i thought they would win the division, but now, at best i only see them in 2nd AT BEST!

    The Broncos are NOT a good team AT ALL!!! They've lost 2 games and won 2 by last second field goals... Denver could be the talk of the season right now with an 0-4 start. Don't be shocked if you see Denver bringin up the rear in the AFC west this year.

    The Chiefs are playing "Carl Peterson" football....which was something i was hoping wouldn't happen...but obviously, we're right back to playing somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 football....mediocre once again...fantastic.

    That leaves the Raiders...who had a top 10 defense last year but no offense to speak of. Enter Culpepper. It looks like they may have lost their RB for some time and the offense could take a huge hit. i don't know much about their backup RBs. I do know that i'm happy that their 4th round pick Bush isn't on the active roster. He was a steal in the draft and will be a force in this league. Don't be shocked to see Oakland win the division title.

    The only thing i see that could help KC win the division is that we have a bunch of home games coming up. We didn't go 0-4 to start, so we're not out of it yet and arrowhead is a hard place to lose if you're a Chief. I think what will decide whether or not the Chiefs see the playoffs is going to be those last 4 games. The Chiefs have been awful on the road in December. We've only got 7 more home games and IF we win them all, that's only 9 wins. That means we're gonna have to win at least 1 or 2 more on the road late in the year... if the Chiefs can win in December on the road, the only person who can be credited is Herm because none of our previous 3 or 4 coaches have been able to do that.
    Are you kidding me?? We beat the "best" team in the West convincingly...on their turf. The faders are the same as last year and the donx suck. We are the team to beat in th West. If we win with 9-7 then great but please stop with all the crap about losing is good. If CP football gets us to the playoffs again then great. Play CP football. If you think that this is a mediocre team you need to start paying more attention.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Are you kidding me?? We beat the "best" team in the West convincingly...on their turf. The faders are the same as last year and the donx suck. We are the team to beat in th West. If we win with 9-7 then great but please stop with all the crap about losing is good. If CP football gets us to the playoffs again then great. Play CP football. If you think that this is a mediocre team you need to start paying more attention.
    I try to ignore that guy... he thinks he knows all about football because he is from Texas.

    He calls himself a Chiefs fan and then says the faders will win the division.

    Just blow him off... either he will start making intelligent statements that people will respond to, or just go away ....
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If we keep improving at the rate we are, I think we could possibly end up 12-4. I know thats optimistic, but our D is definately clickin. And our offense looks like they are starting to get a feel for eachother. With this win @ San Diego they know now they can beat just about anyone anywhere. This game was huge!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    If we keep improving at the rate we are, I think we could possibly end up 12-4. I know thats optimistic, but our D is definately clickin. And our offense looks like they are starting to get a feel for eachother. With this win @ San Diego they know now they can beat just about anyone anywhere. This game was huge!
    I don't think that is unreasonable at all.

    6 of the next 8 are at home...

    After that stretch will will probably be 9 and 3.

    If we can stay healthy we will win the division, and have HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!!!!!

    The Pats and Colts have an even tougher schedule than us this year, so we have a VERY good chance at winning it all, because there is no one in the NFC that can beat us!

    We were robbed in Chicago.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I try to ignore that guy... he thinks he knows all about football because he is from Texas.

    He calls himself a Chiefs fan and then says the faders will win the division.

    Just blow him off... either he will start making intelligent statements that people will respond to, or just go away ....
    lol...whatever. i promise i won't post a new message board at the end of the season titled "i told you so".

    ...and for those who think CP football WILL get us deep into the playoffs need to wake up and pay attention... hell, it's only been 20 years!

    i know y'all are all excited about a win against a struggling SD team, but look at our record...we're playing .500 football. We lost to a Chicago team that just lost to the Lions (a team that is in the top 5 in turnovers and points allowed). and it's not like we just destroyed our opponents in both wins either.

    Hell, we needed a big play from our mascott to get the crowd back in the game last week. Wonder if the Patriots or Cowboys needed that.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •