Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok; where's the Night Crew....

Default Ok; where's the Night Crew....

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I call redbedgood in 3...2...1
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No doubt!

Rough night guys?
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Rough night guys?

Everyone was at HH's house getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Everyone was at HH's house getting drunk.
    and apparently looking for his pants.... :0)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    and apparently looking for his pants.... :0)
    Pants found.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Rough night guys?
    You have no idea...

It started when a friend of mine (Amy) and I went to a local bar to see a band that was supposed to be playing. Thanks goodness the cover was only $3, because the band we went to see wasn't playing. Turns out, the bar double booked, and the other band got there and got set up first. Since we paid the cover, we stayed long enough to hava couple of beers.

Amy calls her older brother (Jeff). They work at the same place, and there was a going away party for someone leaving the company. She finds out they're at a club, so we head over. I know no one in this group except for Amy and Jeff, but I did very well at meeting people, making conversation, and dancing. Later, Amy says that Jeff and this guy (Doug) are wanting to go somewhere else. I haven't been out in forever. I'd ben drinking a few beers and having fun, so why not?

We leave, and the place the guys were wanting to go to was a sleezy, skanky strip club up on the north side of town. I pulled up and told them they could go in, but that Amy and I would be back to get them in an hour. The guys are extremely drunk (EXTREMELY), and I didn't want to babysit them or be embarrassed. Somehow, they talk me into parking the car and going in.

THank goodness, there was no cover. The place was....ugh! I had to pee, so Amy and I found the restroom. By the time we got done, the guys decided they weren't having fun, and that they were hungry. Fine by me.

On the way out to the car, Doug talks Amy into sitting in the back with him. We pull out, and I'm talking with Jeff and suggesting we o through a drive-thru somewhere, and I would treat if we could. He was bent on going to a 24/7 place to eat. After making sure he understoof that his life would be over if he embarrassed me, I proceeded towards a local drunk hangout.

I overhear Amy in the back quietly, yet sternly, telling Doug no. I'm not sure what he asked, but I thought I heard him say something about her licking. I got a little concerned, and asked if things were okay in the back. She said yes. A few minutes later, Doug decides he's ready to just go home. YAY!!! He was the creepy, more drunk one. We decided to take him home, run through the drive-thru at Taco Bell, and going to Jeff and Amy's place to eat. They both live with their dad. Neither Jeff nor thir dad can afford to live on their own, so Amy lives with them to help.

Anyway, I'm driving along, happy as can be, when I start feeling Doug's knees in my back. I noticed that they would hit me every so often, and that there was a rhythm. I catch Amy's attenion in my rearview mirror and ask, "Is he.....?" to which she nodded.

Doug was rubbing one out in the back seat! If Jeff hadn't told me we were close to his place, I would have stopped in the middle of the road and made him get out. I can't blieve Amy wasn't demanding that, seeing as how she was in the backseat with him. Thankfully, we got him home before he was able to finish. Ewwww!!!!

THankfully, we made it to Taco Bell, ate at their place, and I made it home. I was never so happy to just be home.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    You have no idea...

It started when a friend of mine (Amy) and I went to a local bar to see a band that was supposed to be playing. Thanks goodness the cover was only $3, because the band we went to see wasn't playing. Turns out, the bar double booked, and the other band got there and got set up first. Since we paid the cover, we stayed long enough to hava couple of beers.

Amy calls her older brother (Jeff). They work at the same place, and there was a going away party for someone leaving the company. She finds out they're at a club, so we head over. I know no one in this group except for Amy and Jeff, but I did very well at meeting people, making conversation, and dancing. Later, Amy says that Jeff and this guy (Doug) are wanting to go somewhere else. I haven't been out in forever. I'd ben drinking a few beers and having fun, so why not?

We leave, and the place the guys were wanting to go to was a sleezy, skanky strip club up on the north side of town. I pulled up and told them they could go in, but that Amy and I would be back to get them in an hour. The guys are extremely drunk (EXTREMELY), and I didn't want to babysit them or be embarrassed. Somehow, they talk me into parking the car and going in.

THank goodness, there was no cover. The place was....ugh! I had to pee, so Amy and I found the restroom. By the time we got done, the guys decided they weren't having fun, and that they were hungry. Fine by me.

On the way out to the car, Doug talks Amy into sitting in the back with him. We pull out, and I'm talking with Jeff and suggesting we o through a drive-thru somewhere, and I would treat if we could. He was bent on going to a 24/7 place to eat. After making sure he understoof that his life would be over if he embarrassed me, I proceeded towards a local drunk hangout.

I overhear Amy in the back quietly, yet sternly, telling Doug no. I'm not sure what he asked, but I thought I heard him say something about her licking. I got a little concerned, and asked if things were okay in the back. She said yes. A few minutes later, Doug decides he's ready to just go home. YAY!!! He was the creepy, more drunk one. We decided to take him home, run through the drive-thru at Taco Bell, and going to Jeff and Amy's place to eat. They both live with their dad. Neither Jeff nor thir dad can afford to live on their own, so Amy lives with them to help.

Anyway, I'm driving along, happy as can be, when I start feeling Doug's knees in my back. I noticed that they would hit me every so often, and that there was a rhythm. I catch Amy's attenion in my rearview mirror and ask, "Is he.....?" to which she nodded.

Doug was rubbing one out in the back seat! If Jeff hadn't told me we were close to his place, I would have stopped in the middle of the road and made him get out. I can't blieve Amy wasn't demanding that, seeing as how she was in the backseat with him. Thankfully, we got him home before he was able to finish. Ewwww!!!!

THankfully, we made it to Taco Bell, ate at their place, and I made it home. I was never so happy to just be home.
    You are safe here with us!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast