Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: devon wylie 4 th round

Default devon wylie 4 th round

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faqfXBtF50I"]Devon Wylie Highlights Fresno State - YouTube[/ame]

bowe,wylie.baldwin mccluster in a 4 receiver set would be pretty scary add moaki to that and uh oh.this kid plays fast looks like we are getting stronger and faster

kinda looks like we just got another mccluster. i dont know the talent at safety but we need depth at safety. just think wr is one of our deepest in depth. im happy with our draft and i think poe will turn out good but dont know about the rest of our fradts. none of them was even on best avavaiable at their position and not even close. so i hope they know what they saw. im nkt an evaluator but everyones list of best avaiable even on their ranking liwt they were way down on the list compared to who was stil available. im satisfied though that we addressed ol and dl. just not super excited.

Thanks for the link to the vid.

WOW!! This guy can play & he's going make an impact in the kick return game right away.

for depth there are plenty of free agent safetys to be had after the draft , and even more to come when teams start slimming down there rosters.yeremiah bell and atogwe come to mind for me. i think piolis vision with this years draft was to get stronger and faster and with the chiefs picks so far we have definantly gotten beefier and faster. this kid will be an awesome special teams player as well.

Yeah I am enjoying the draft so far myself.

Guy weighs 187 lbs and benched 225 17 times. That is nuts!

I saw this guy's combine workout. He has GREAT hands. And great feet. I remember thinking we should target this guy later in the draft. Love this pick a lot.

The guy had 700 yards receiving as a redshirt Senior. He didn't even lead Fresno State in receiving... We just wasted another draft pick on a returner. And before anyone tries it do not compare him to Wes Welker. Wes was at least the best WR on his college team.

Quote Originally Posted by HaliForPresident View Post
    The guy had 700 yards receiving as a redshirt Senior. He didn't even lead Fresno State in receiving... We just wasted another draft pick on a returner. And before anyone tries it do not compare him to Wes Welker. Wes was at least the best WR on his college team.
    Here's a news flash for you. Anyone we drafted in this round had no chance of starting. This guy was not drafted to start in front of our two 1st rd pick WR's(Bowe and Baldwin). This is a special teams guy who can help us multiple positions in a pinch. We are getting to the point in the draft where anyone we draft will be struggling to make the 53 man roster. This isn't the same team from 5 years ago that was littered with holes.

My only criticism of our draft so far is that we didn't package a bunch of these late picks to move up a few spots in the earlier rounds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast