Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: cassell has no excuses this year

Default cassell has no excuses this year

now that they have given him a ligitimate o-line. and the fact he will have an awesome run game with more than enough weapons to throw to. he had better produce this year.if he can put up numbers that reflect the 2010 season it is going to be a great year. if not he needs to be cut the first day after the 2012 season

Well he did look good in 2010 I though it was just the OC coach using him in a limited capacity...which I still feel to be the case. If we have Hilis, CHarles, and Battle we should be able to be a defensive team that uses the offense to let the def rest and give us a few points.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    You are right, he has NONE
    My Man Orton: You're are so damn negative! Almost every post I read....You don't have a nice thing to say!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    My Man Orton: You're are so damn negative! Almost every post I read....You don't have a nice thing to say!
    He is negative, but I wouldn't call that a negative post even if you love Cassel he has so many weapons and a solid O-line he has no exscuse

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

I do agree' I really like Cassel I have a feeling with the players he has around Him now,and Haley gone He is going to have a great year.if he does'nt time to look else were. No excuse,s

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He is negative, but I wouldn't call that a negative post even if you love Cassel he has so many weapons and a solid O-line he has no exscuse
    I'm not a Cassel "Fanboy" by any means! Just that almost everything that comes out of My Man Orton (which is a stupid handle BTW) is so negative! Geez...I'm sick of this guy! Just like politics....Can't be too left or right!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    I'm not a Cassel "Fanboy" by any means! Just that almost everything that comes out of My Man Orton (which is a stupid handle BTW) is so negative! Geez...I'm sick of this guy! Just like politics....Can't be too left or right!
    I agree you can't be too left or right, I personally feel Cassel doesn't suck nor is he great is slightly above average, but we might be able to win with that. If not then I would get rid of him in a heart beat.

Cassel will be fine, assuming he doesn't get hurt. I try to remember that this kid really only has a couple years of experience at a high level of football. He didn't even play in college. being out most of last year set him back a little in experience, but I think he's developing into a good QB. Hopefully we have good OC to go with good OL! I have faith in him.

There is plenty of potential on this roster now, it is up to all involved to form that potential into a team. Not one person at one position, that is make or break. but 53 players together. In addition the new coaches must gel into this team.

As Chiefs fans we look at the moves that have been made since the departure of Haley and see the positives, MMO has a different view sometimes and I'm not interested in debating that. I will say that I'm excited to see what Romeo can do with what we have now but cautious optimism would be best. As a Chiefs fan anything less then 10 wins will be failure to me.

I would agree This is the best talent that Cassel has had around him. It's time to shine. OUtside of the whole offense being lost to injury then ITS TIME TO START PUTTING THE POINTS ON THE BOARD. If he can't then well it's time to find a qb that can
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast