Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Huard may be out

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Huard may be out


    0 Not allowed!
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

    Doesn't say he will be out but he might be.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

    Doesn't say he will be out but he might be.
    I hate to see anyone hurt, but the way Herm pays attention to the O-line, Brody will be next I'm afraid.

    Then we get to see the rookie, Thigpen or something or other.

    Let's see how many QB's Herm can ruin in KC.

    I smell bet...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I hate to see anyone hurt, but the way Herm pays attention to the O-line, Brody will be next I'm afraid.

    Then we get to see the rookie, Thigpen or something or other.

    Let's see how many QB's Herm can ruin in KC.

    I smell bet...
    I refuse to bet on someone getting hurt.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I refuse to bet on someone getting hurt.
    Well said Sling58...even betting on an opponent getting hurt has bad karma written all over it. At this point KC may want to place a call to Seattle and look for Seneca Wallace as QB, at least he can move...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I refuse to bet on someone getting hurt.
    Really didn't mean it that way.

    Was more of a "Hey HERM can't protect his QB, how long will we put up with this cr@p!" kinda thing.

    I am not going to bet, but I think Broyle will get hurt if he doesn't learn how to run quick in the NFL with our O line!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Really didn't mean it that way.

    Was more of a "Hey HERM can't protect his QB, how long will we put up with this cr@p!" kinda thing.

    I am not going to bet, but I think Broyle will get hurt if he doesn't learn how to run quick in the NFL with our O line!
    If our line doesn't get it together soon, I say we make Herm, CP, and Solari suit up and get out there to throw some blocks. Maybe that will open their eyes!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Look at Herm's track record with QBs over the past four years.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Look at Herm's track record with QBs over the past four years.
    Yup! Start praying for Brodie!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    If our line doesn't get it together soon, I say we make Herm, CP, and Solari suit up and get out there to throw some blocks. Maybe that will open their eyes!
    I actually did that my freshman year in high school.

    I was getting hit as soon as I got the ball, and told the O line coach if they cannot block let me show them what it takes.

    I was pretty cheap about it because I lost about 60 pounds to the D line, but it actually made the other players learn who to block on a particular play.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Yup! Start praying for Brodie!

    It's time for a change!

    Let's get Broyle injured, instead of Huard!

    We still have thigpen (?) and we could use the punter to be our QB!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •