Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 102

Thread: 2 reasons Pioli gets an A+ these past 6 months

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 46

    Default 2 reasons Pioli gets an A+ these past 6 months


    0 Not allowed!
    1. Making the HC change before the end of last season and announcing RAC as new HC shortly after the end of the season.
    2. Not screwing around with Winston and getting him signed.

    The draft remains to be seen but these 2 moves alone will make us a competitive team next year and beyond. Great job.
    SHUT IT

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    If Matt C has a tough year it will be the end of his tenure in Kansas City. In fairness, this will be the first year he has a decent O Line and tons of weapons, so I do expect him to be much improved. No QB in the league can be very successful with a porous o line and I think people will be surprised at how well Cassel does. It remains to be seen but he has to be excited about this off season.
    I still don't understand where the idea that Chiefs have had a bad OL is coming from. Cassel got sacked a lot his first season here. Guess what, he got sacked even more when he started for the Patriots. Charles and the #1 rushing team in the NFL a couple years ago seemed to think the OL was pretty darn good. Moral of the story: Patriots didn't have a bad line, either did chiefs, Cassel just didn't release the ball quick enough and made his OL look bad (he is improving since then though)

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HaliForPresident View Post
    I still don't understand where the idea that Chiefs have had a bad OL is coming from. Cassel got sacked a lot his first season here. Guess what, he got sacked even more when he started for the Patriots. Charles and the #1 rushing team in the NFL a couple years ago seemed to think the OL was pretty darn good. Moral of the story: Patriots didn't have a bad line, either did chiefs, Cassel just didn't release the ball quick enough and made his OL look bad (he is improving since then though)
    Barry richardson was the worst rated right tackle in the game to say he sucked is being nice.

  4. #43
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Barry richardson was the worst rated right tackle in the game to say he sucked is being nice.
    THIS

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Never trolled, not once! I have always posted what I believe

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBlvU7RbU7Q"]Larry the Cable Guy - Cripple Stool - YouTube[/ame]


  6. #45
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Never trolled, not once! I have always posted what I believe
    We know despite mountaina of data to disprove u....continue to argue ur opinion. You want a qb that averages 13 pts a game, throws one td in 3 games, pioli sucks, tj is a bust, and we only succeed against bad teams.....did i miss something. Oh yeah we are doomed to mediocrity.

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,529
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    We know despite mountaina of data to disprove u....continue to argue ur opinion. You want a qb that averages 13 pts a game, throws one td in 3 games, pioli sucks, tj is a bust, and we only succeed against bad teams.....did i miss something. Oh yeah we are doomed to mediocrity.


    please archive that post somewhere to be reviewed at the end of this season

    i am not a t jackson fan but i do feel this team...barring injuries..... will be the best of the west, not mired in mediocrity!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

  8. #47
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    please archive that post somewhere to be reviewed at the end of this season

    i am not a t jackson fan but i do feel this team...barring injuries..... will be the best of the west, not mired in mediocrity!!
    I dont think that my man orton thinks that.

  9. #48
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    We know despite mountaina of data to disprove u....continue to argue ur opinion. You want a qb that averages 13 pts a game, throws one td in 3 games, pioli sucks, tj is a bust, and we only succeed against bad teams.....did i miss something. Oh yeah we are doomed to mediocrity.
    Troll



    Kidding. Oh, don't forget that we've had the biggest win in 20 yrs last year. So there's no hope for this year either probably.

  10. #49
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,447
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yes with Orton. But with Cassel we are doomed to mediocrity. Everyone was going nuts over beating GB, then having 2 blocked FG to lose to oakland and then go to denver and beat them. But the thing is cassel wasn't our qb. When he was, it was just mediocre results like getting blown out 31-3 to a 0-7 miami dolphin team at home
    just for fun the guy who called all of the offensive plays for miami in that blow out. is our new oc. haley was a huge problem for us last year. this team is going to smack some people around

  11. #50
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,478
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yes with Orton. But with Cassel we are doomed to mediocrity. Everyone was going nuts over beating GB, then having 2 blocked FG to lose to oakland and then go to denver and beat them. But the thing is cassel wasn't our qb. When he was, it was just mediocre results like getting blown out 31-3 to a 0-7 miami dolphin team at home
    Here are a couple of facts that you keep ignoring.

    Fact 1 While Orton was in there the offense had the same BIG problem they did with Cassel they could move into the red zone then come to a complete stop and settle for field goal after field goal. Yes the Green Bay game was good but 1 out of 3 games you think that's a good result?

    Fact 2. Coaching. What happend the only play Orton had under Haley. It was a silly gimmick play and Orton got hurt. Haley had his imput in the offense and not all the input was good. With Romeo there was not as many people involved with the offense. Orton got to play in that offense Cassel didn't it's apples to oranges. We never saw Cassel play with the coaching makeup that we saw Orton play in those 3 games. We will never no if Cassel could have done what Orton did under the same conditions

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reasons the chiefs can win THIS SUNDAY
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
  2. The Ten, and ONLY ten reasons you can dump your team
    By Hayvern in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
  3. Top 5 Reasons Why....
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •