Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 102

Thread: 2 reasons Pioli gets an A+ these past 6 months

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,011
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default 2 reasons Pioli gets an A+ these past 6 months


    0 Not allowed!
    1. Making the HC change before the end of last season and announcing RAC as new HC shortly after the end of the season.
    2. Not screwing around with Winston and getting him signed.

    The draft remains to be seen but these 2 moves alone will make us a competitive team next year and beyond. Great job.
    SHUT IT

  2. #51
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,857
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Betting rating, better record, better YPG all in a week's practice
    Once again HE HAD MORE THEN A WEEK Don't lie about that that's why people think your a troll. He was signed on Nov 22nd first start DEC 18th THATS MORE THEN A WEEK.

    And again your ignoring the coaching situation. Don't you think a coaching change has some affect on an offense? Wouldn't you say that's fair to say? I'm not saying Cassel would have been as good as Orton was I'm just saying you can't compare what players did under 2 different Head coaches. Does that sound to unreasonable to you?

    Also lets not declare that Cassel will be mediocre with this coaching staff just yet. The new OC turned Reggie Bush from what people would say is mediocre to a 1,000 yard rusher in the NFL. He could do the same with Cassel turn him from mediocre to much better or even help Cassel take a step to being one of the better QBs in the NFL.
    ​BAN ROY


  3. #52
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!

  4. #53
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,857
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    He had a week's practice if that. Remember he was "questionable" leading up to the game vs gb? Crennel stated Stanzi or Orton would start that week. I will say that a qb who has had all of offseason practice time and preseason has much more of an advantage vs someone who comes in with an entirely different team with an entirely different coaching staff. It's not even close. Cassel was a bust in 09, cream puff schedule in 10 and bust in 11. Our new OC also was apart of a team with a 0-7 start and got their coach fired. (And Mangini) But dont worry Matt, in september we will be able to see "Flat Passes Galore" from Cassel
    Orton was Questionable because he was put in to the game against the bears was given a stupid gimmick play and got hurt. Since when is it only a week from NOV 22nd to DEC 18th. That's almost a month with his new team. You wonder why people call you a troll? Now NOV 22nd to Dec 18th is " a week if that" ? The game going against the bears he had almost 2 weeks of pratice. He was inactive against the steelers in between when he was claimed to the game against the bears. Stop just making things up to suit your opinion. Nov 22nd to DEC 4 is more then a week and that was to the Bears game not the Packers. Now if you want to say that Cassel had more time with the team ok no problem but don't try to make Orton look like he was just blindly throw in there.

    That OC was on a team that fired there coach yes but that coach was going to be fired outside anything but a superbowl. If you recall they went after Jim Harbaugh last year. They had there eyes on Jeff Fisher even before the season began last year. He was dead man walking and everyone knew it. They start 0-7 but they got on a real role. And offense was not the only reason they were 0-7 the TEAM was 0-7 not the offense.

    Are you really going to judge Cassel by his 09 year? Really? What QB in the NFL would have done well on that team. That was for the most part the same team that went 2-14 in 08. With a rookie head coach. They beat the then defending superbowl champs that year. They doubled the win total from 08. Under Cassel in 09 they were a whole lot better then they were the 08 season. 2010 The Chiefs were the best team in the AFC WEST. That is a FACT. Point to the "cream puffs" they played but those "cream puffs" beat every one eles in the West at least twice. They didn't beat the Chiefs. Matt Cassel did better against the "cream puffs" then Philp Rivers and Orton and whoever it was with the faiders then. 2011 show me a QB that would not suffer losing the MVP of the offense. Show me a QB that wouldn't suffer losing your biggest Red zone threat. Cassel has to be better then he was last year but he was also not put in that great of a situation you can't ignore that.

    I understand you don't like this management and Cassel but you have to give them credit where it is due. This team is a whole lot better then it was at the end of the 2008 season. Cassel is a part of that. We now have a pretty solid O line and are getting our weapons back. If you still think Cassel is the biggest problem this offense has I say go back and watch Tyler Palko.
    ​BAN ROY


  5. #54
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    He doesnt get it dude. Same argument over and over. Its actuallly entertaining.

  6. #55
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    He doesnt get it dude. Same argument over and over. Its actuallly entertaining.
    enertaining but it is getting played out.

  7. #56
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,420
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 226
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    He doesnt get it dude. Same argument over and over. It's actuallly entertaining.
    It is kind of fun when he keeps throwing lies out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    ... I will say that a qb who has had all of offseason practice time and preseason has much more of an advantage
    What offseason practice? Have you already forgotten that there was a lockout last year and a very much shortened preseason?

    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    ... Our new OC also was apart of a team with a 0-7 start and got their coach fired....
    They started Chad Henne for 3 of those games and he sucked. It took Matt Moore 4 games to get the offense down because he came in as a back-up and he is not much better than Henne. Once he did though, The 'Fins went 7-2. That's a pretty good record. And That OC who got that kind of performance out of Matt Moore now has a real QB to work with.

    You seem to ignore the facts surrounding the stats that you "cherry pick" (only counting less than half of a season). You start with a preconceived opinion and then twist stats and facts to support that opinion, or just make up your own facts.

    Even if you are going to come to foolish conclusions you should still start with real facts!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  8. #57
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,857
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    And what lies Roy?
    I would start by saying the idea that you have that Orton Had "a week if that" before the Packers game
    ​BAN ROY


  9. #58
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,420
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 226
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    And what lies Roy?
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    [Orton] He had a week's practice if that.
    Lie #1. He practiced with the team for almost a month. In fact there were only a couple of days were he couldn't practice because of the injury, but he was still AT practice and participated in strategy and game-planning.

    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    I will say that a qb who has had all of offseason practice time and preseason has much more of an advantage
    Lie #2. You can't really believe playing catch with your receivers a few times during a lockout is the same as a full offseason of organized professional NFL practices, can you?

    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Our new OC also was apart of a team with a 0-7 start and got their coach fired.
    Lie #3. Daboll is not the reason Mangini got fired. Once Matt Moore learned the offense, the team went 6-3 and averaged 23.9 PPG, scoring 30 or more points in 4 of those games. How is it HIS fault Mangini got fired?

    And that's just in ONE post!
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 05-13-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  10. #59
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,502
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!


    Dang it Roy now I have to keep reading this thread

  11. #60
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,786
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yeah daboll has been great, we are getting a real game planning genius here. From 2 losing organizations now he is with us. I bet teams were just running to sign him.

    So Cassel's preseason practices werent professonal NFL practices? During the Preseason they weren't professional nfl practices? He even had 4 preseason games to get going. Then he had regular season practice. Orton who had been playing behind Tebow gets cut we sign him, he gets hurt and then we start him with very little practice time. If you dont understand the difference between both of their situations, something is seriously wrong
    Look at the season peytpn hilis had under daboll and reggie bush lasy year. U straight up only look at facts to support your opinion where as no one else can have one...but you the all knowing qb and hc guru are. U r cimpletely not objectiive, u argue about as well as my children do. I feel bad for ppl who cant find the postive in anything so crennel and dabol suck now. I cant wait for tjis season to start ur gonma have tk eat crow every sunday and its gonna be flippin awesome.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Reasons the chiefs can win THIS SUNDAY
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
  2. The Ten, and ONLY ten reasons you can dump your team
    By Hayvern in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
  3. Top 5 Reasons Why....
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •