Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LJ and his Effort

Default LJ and his Effort

this is what I saw at the game , sorry the video is from my photo camera, not my camcorder.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4VO76UqfuI"]YouTube - Chiefs /Jags[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hillbilly, people all over this site and on many other football sites are blaming the line. Is LJ giving 100% on every run, no...is it really making a monumental difference in the end result of his runs...I also say NO. He had 9 carries last week...lets say he gets another yard on each...so we'd be talking about 9 carries for 21 yards...the reaction wouldn't be much different...

Most of the problem is the O-line. Look at the videos YZilla threw on the site and watch the O-line play...it is horrendous

Uhhhh, I think you are echoing my sentiments exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Priest is far better than LJ at bouncing runs outside, which spreads a defense laterally and causes them to overpursue. This could in turn open up some passing lanes and potential big-plays off of misdirection.

dont forget how versatile priest was....not just running, but he got a ton of passes as well as also being a good blocker. He had the total package...and was lucky to play along with the best o line ever to help him achieve the most single season rushing touchdowns ever in a year (at the time).

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    dont forget how versatile priest was....not just running, but he got a ton of passes as well as also being a good blocker. He had the total package...and was lucky to play along with the best o line ever to help him achieve the most single season rushing touchdowns ever in a year (at the time).
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed; yes the run appeared to be lack luster as far as effort goes, but the truth of the matter is the blocking simply was not there.
    There is blocking in this league?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    In this league, just not this team!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    In this league, just not this team!
    Yup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    Priest is a more complete back than LJ. LJ cant catch was well or block as well. He gets paid 40mil to run not to block or catch. Thats another 10mil each for LJ. Priest just wants to play. He doesnt care about the $$ cuz he wants to prove he can still play.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Priest is a more complete back than LJ. LJ cant catch was well or block as well. He gets paid 40mil to run not to block or catch. Thats another 10mil each for LJ. Priest just wants to play. He doesnt care about the $$ cuz he wants to prove he can still play.
    ...Don't know that I would go quite that far, but I agree I think he does want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Don't know that I would go quite that far, but I agree I think he does want to play.
    I had that same thought. He wants to play, but I bet he has some desire for the mnoey too.

Everyone cares about the money.

If you don't believe that, then you are a fool, and will soon be parted with yours!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast