Thread: Roy

Default Roy

It's not looking good for the Bulls looks like an early offseason losing Rose was the death nail
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    It's not looking good for the Bulls looks like an early offseason losing Rose was the death nail
    Oh, SURE! Call me out on a public forum!

I'm very proud of the way my Bulls fought through injuries and adversity this year to tie for the best record in the NBA. They only played 15 games (out of 66) with all five starters. Hamilton was out most of the season. Deng has been playing all year with a torn ligament in his wrist. Yet they continued to win.

I knew when last year's league MVP, Derrick Rose, tore his ACL in game one, they weren't going to win a championship. Even so, I thought they had enough depth to get past the 76ers and maybe even win the next round to make back to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Losing Noah in Game two with a sprained ankle was the final nail in the coffin, though. His loss maybe even hurt the Bulls more than the loss of Rose did. His high energy, rebounding and defense are things that the Bulls feed off of, especially in Rose's absence.

It's too bad the Bulls were plagued by so many injuries, this year (just like our Chiefs!). With everybody healthy, I think they could have got past the Heat and would have been very competitive against the Spurs or Thunder in the Championship series.

They are a young team and if everyone comes back healthy next year, they should contend for another championship.

It doesn't look good, but I'll still be watching Tuesday's game and if they win that one, the next game as well. Regardless of the outcome, the Bulls had a great season and I'll be looking forward to next year.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I will to be watching Tuesday and every game they have left. The wife has taken to blameing me for the whole deal since the ACL thing is what killed the Chiefs last season. Says I cursed her team lol.

I think this series has shown that Boozer was not the prize they thought he was. He can't carry this team at all. And I think it will shut all the talking heads who kept trying to claim that there a better team without rose.

They will still be a good team next year just got to heal up come back fresh and then show what this team can really do. Tibbs really got robbed in the coach of the year deal IMO.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!