Thread: Anybdy hear any news on Gilberry

Default Anybdy hear any news on Gilberry

Has anyone heard anything about Gilberry visiting with other teams? I guess he was a little upset on Twitter the other day when Poe was assigned his number. I guess that meant talks with the Chiefs are done.

He was our best pass rushing DE, but was more of a 4-3 defensive end. I guess Allen Bailey made a big impression last year, but I am not sure who is left at De. After Bailey, Dorsey and Jackson. I guess Aman Gordon.

It doesn't look good for Gilberry seeing that the Chiefs have already given Poe #92 and that's the number that Gilberry had worn in previous seasons.

There's a slight chance that Gilberry might return, but who knows ?

Kent Babb blew that twitter deal out of proportion

Gilberry made a comment about playing on a four man front around that same time but also said he loved playing in KC

Then this weekend Pioli claimed he didn't want to talk about an extension in season and wanted to test the market.

I don't think there are any ill feelings between them but I don't expect him back this year either.

If he isn't signed by someone other than the Chiefs I think he'll be back later this year.

He's terrible in run-defense and only mediocre in pass rushing. A 1-down player that doesn't really excel at his strength. Have fun signing a 1-year contract as a backup.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

he is not listed on the CHIEFS roster on nfl.com
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd2PqyZcdZE"]Brodus Clay goes back to his home planet (Simpsons, Poochie, WWE) - YouTube[/ame]

Well Gilby just signed with Tamp Bay.

make sense for Tampa to sign him. That D Line is banged up. He is going to show his talents in their 4-3 defense. wish him the best!