Thread: its good to be back friends....

Default its good to be back friends....

comin back to the dog house and ive havent been on in 3 days so looks like i got some catchin up to do... 1500 posts to catch up on, so ive got some readin to do.....

well, the game.... not much to say. was there, got drunk, got mad and went home to sleep angry.

jacksonville was clicking on all cylinders of the game. give them much props because they prepared for us, and handed the chiefs their tails. i mean its pretty much what everyone else is sayin. the offense was horrible, the defense was sub par, that jaguars o-line was pretty much man handling the front-d.

that was supposed to be our game, now we are 2-3. i didn't really expect us this season to be INDY good but i did NOT expect for us to be BAD either. im not baggin on the defense because we've actually gotten better in the past few years but the o-line is killing me. oh jeez.

on the lighter side, after the game my dad and his boyz, my boyfriend boys and i went on a big roadie to VEGAS.... played some black jack and some slots and picked up 4700 skrillz.
    :smilies_musik45:

that makes up for my lost arrowcash from the weekend.
    good to be back and g'day folks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hard to blame the defense; holding them to ten points up to the fourth quarter is giving you team a chance at a win. The offense never showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Hard to blame the defense; holding them to ten points up to the fourth quarter is giving you team a chance at a win. The offense never showed up.
    We have an offense? I thought Bowe and Gonzo were just out there as novelties.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    We have an offense? I thought Bowe and Gonzo were just out there as novelties.

HA! Good point.