Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Is it just me?

I'm really excited about this coming season. Not the usual "Oh good, football season is coming soon" but REALLY excited. The last time I was this excited before the season was probably when we hired Vermeil.

Is it just me?

Yes it's just you....

And, just about every other Chiefs fan!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Listen to Three7, he is a wise wise man
    He is a wise man his arguments make sense, i dont necessarily agree with him all the time where as you well you get it enough from everybody else we will leave it at that

Listen to Three7, he is a wise wise man
    Listen to what? He didn't say anything. He just asked a question (two actually).

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You see what is wrong with this statement? Orton is a backup to Tony freaking Romo. What does that say about Cassel being the "unquestioned" starter next season?
    It says a couple of things to me:

1) The Cowboys are WAY over-rating Tony Romo.
    2) Orton would rather sit on the bench behind Romo than sit on the bench behind Cassel because he thinks Romo is more likely to get hurt.---He's right.
    3) Orton feels he has a better chance of winning the starting job from Romo than he does from Cassel, because (he thinks) Cassel is a better quarterback.

Well, you asked!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

He went there because Dallas offered him a nicer chunk of change. Everyone and their mom knows Orton has a better chance starting here than in Dallas.

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so

How much did the Chiefs offer him? you obviously know the answer to this question because you made an unqualified statement.

If Dallas DID offer him more than we did that tells me two more things. They over-value him just as much as they over-value Romo and they aren't sold on Romo either remaining healthy or being good enough to beat out Orton for the starting job.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

why did this thread get turned into a orton thread the dude is gone. and lets get it right there is a reason the guy is a back now. there is a reason why chicago traded him and there is a reason why denver benched him. he sucks you act like he was a solid starting qb what is his record throughout his career. he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    why did this thread get turned into a orton thread the dude is gone. and lets get it right there is a reason the guy is a back now. there is a reason why chicago traded him and there is a reason why denver benched him. he sucks you act like he was a solid starting qb what is his record throughout his career. he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

ther is also a reason why he took more money to be a backup. instead of trying to find a team where he can start . and thats because he can care less. i dont want a qb on my team that would prefer sloppy seconds instead of first crack

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    why did this thread get turned into a orton thread
    Because MMO turns EVERY thread into an Orton thread and the rest of us have forgotten to

look i am not a big cassel fan, i think he is more consistent than orton, orton being far better on his "on" days and far worse on his "off" days. but we cannot go out and get a new qb for this year. we have surrounded cassel w/as good a supporting cast as possible for now, barring injuries we should see if cassel can get the job done. iff not we see if any of the backups can step up or we go out next year and get a franchise qb. in the mean time drink a little CHIEFS kool aid, cheer loud and hope for the best.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

It would be hard to be any more excited than I am about this coming year. If Charles, Berry and Moeaki are fully recovered, it could be a very good year.
    The Chiefs are Back!

i don't care who our QB is as long as we win games, division, and at least one playoff game!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast