Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Is it just me?

I'm really excited about this coming season. Not the usual "Oh good, football season is coming soon" but REALLY excited. The last time I was this excited before the season was probably when we hired Vermeil.

Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    My main point is look what a qb that was cut from another team can do when he comes in late in the year having no knowledge of our playbook or personal offensively and still comes in and plays better than our "franchise quarterback." Hell I dont care if it is orton, just get someone ELSE IN THERE! We have Charles, Bowe, Flowers, DJ, Hali we just need a qb
    you definantly have an argument that cassell has not got it done. i am going to give him 4 games into this year if he cant do it i say toss him. i would like to have gotten peyton screw him now though. but with this team i will give cassell one more shot and i hope he proves us both wrong. he has shown signs of being able to get it done. now that haley is gone and a good o-line he might be a total differant qb lets hope

Skipping Troll Feeding:

I am so danged amped up I can't stand it! Even the "national" reporters are starting to say things about KC, a snip here and there, and they're not condescending, snide remarks, they are positive comments about the team! I think that shouts very loudly that good things are happening, and with a little luck, we stand ready to have a VERY good year!

IMO the only thing that may stand between us and a Division Championship is Manning. He has the potential to make Denver a serious competitor in the division.

But if I was a betting man I'd say we were going to win our first playoff game in a long long time this year.

Hunt/Pioli/RC have done a great job in the draft and FA. Another off season like this and we'll be making a SB run!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    IMO the only thing that may stand between us and a Division Championship is Manning. He has the potential to make Denver a serious competitor in the division.

But if I was a betting man I'd say we were going to win our first playoff game in a long long time this year.

Hunt/Pioli/RC have done a great job in the draft and FA. Another off season like this and we'll be making a SB run!
    Love him or hate him Manning finally brings credibility to our division. I hope he plays well enough so the experts can't say he's washed up as we roll through the division this year.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Love him or hate him Manning finally brings credibility to our division. I hope he plays well enough so the experts can't say he's washed up as we roll through the division this year.
    The AFC west went from worst to scary if you ask me all four teams have a chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123