Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Default Is it just me?

I'm really excited about this coming season. Not the usual "Oh good, football season is coming soon" but REALLY excited. The last time I was this excited before the season was probably when we hired Vermeil.

Is it just me?

nope this going to be an awesome year. they are building a good football team i can not wait

No, it is not just you.

The revamped coaching staff, the FA pickups, the 2012 draft, and the return of established starters that were injured in 2011 have given a great many Chiefs fans a lot of reason for anticipation for the upcoming 2012 season. The talent level of this team is far superior to what it has been in many years. It's just a matter of them going out onto the field and getting it done & if they do, then more than likely there will be another post-season appearance by the Chiefs.

I do hope Stanzi can challenge Cassel to start for some reason I think that guy is amazing.

I might think it's not just you if we got a QB better than Cassel......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Based on what?
    Watchin all of his snaps from the [ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taGz7UPQXV0"]preseason[/ame]. Here is the thing you have to remember about Orton... he got a shot at starting for 2 nfl teams (that is half more than other qb's) and he failed the chiefs. It is like how Cassel has failed the chiefs... I think if it wasnt for that year on his contract he would be gone BUT he has another shot. Unlike Orton who is now a backup. If you like Orton so much just become a Cowboy's fan they always love saying Romo needs to be replaced and you will be welcomed.
    Last edited by LlamaNinja; 05-13-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: typo

I was last year right up until McCluster fumbled the opening kickoff....

On paper were a better roster now, I feel we're better coached and with a full offseason I hope once camp opens we're a better team. IMO we have the pieces in place to be competitive beyond the regular season.

orton was about even w/cassel and we would not afford to keep both. stanzi is an unknown factor right now, we need to see him in nfl games to accurately judge him. plus giving him a couple of years to learn from the sidelines is a HUGE advantage for him. i would guess with the improved line cassel should have his best year yet, what ever that is?

as far as excited anticipation, yes i am very excited waiting to this team on the field. but i have to admit i was equally excited last year to see how much better we were than the previous division winning team. injuries and poor coaching kinda kicked me in the #####. but i will be sky high w/hopes for this year any way.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut;260512[B
    ]orton was about even w/cassel and we would not afford to keep both.[/B] stanzi is an unknown factor right now, we need to see him in nfl games to accurately judge him. plus giving him a couple of years to learn from the sidelines is a HUGE advantage for him. i would guess with the improved line cassel should have his best year yet, what ever that is?

as far as excited anticipation, yes i am very excited waiting to this team on the field. but i have to admit i was equally excited last year to see how much better we were than the previous division winning team. injuries and poor coaching kinda kicked me in the #####. but i will be sky high w/hopes for this year any way.
    You see what is wrong with this statement? Orton is a backup to Tony freaking Romo. What does that say about Cassel being the "unquestioned" starter next season?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You see what is wrong with this statement? Orton is a backup to Tony freaking Romo. What does that say about Cassel being the "unquestioned" starter next season?
    That kyle orton doesnt want to go through training camp in a qb competiton.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast