Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HERMs press conference.

Default HERMs press conference.

Herm just called himself out it seems to me.

He stated that we need to get back to doing the fundamentals and the basics right.

Now who's job is that to prepare the players for those sort of things?

I know half of you are gonna say it is the players responsibility to tackle because they learned to do it in 5th grade, but if the players aren't performing the fundamentals correctly, like tackling, blocking, etc... that falls squarely on the organizations coaches.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

try boomer,why not. mr. wilson cant block and boomer seemed in preseason to catch the short passes that mr. dumpoff likes to throw.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    try boomer,why not. mr. wilson cant block and boomer seemed in preseason to catch the short passes that mr. dumpoff likes to throw.
    Im down with that. I dont want Wilson back there. Hes a catchnig TE that will take the place of Tony (will not be as good) when Tony retires.

Wilson can catch, block on the line and break tackles. Hes a TE to send out like we do with Tony.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Im down with that. I dont want Wilson back there. Hes a catchnig TE that will take the place of Tony (will not be as good) when Tony retires.

Wilson can catch, block on the line and break tackles. Hes a TE to send out like we do with Tony.
    Problem is Wilson is old also so he wont have much time once TG is out. We need to trade Wilson now, maybe if Boom cant do it get a real FullBack or a good younger TE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123