Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HERMs press conference.

Hybrid View

Default HERMs press conference.

Herm just called himself out it seems to me.

He stated that we need to get back to doing the fundamentals and the basics right.

Now who's job is that to prepare the players for those sort of things?

I know half of you are gonna say it is the players responsibility to tackle because they learned to do it in 5th grade, but if the players aren't performing the fundamentals correctly, like tackling, blocking, etc... that falls squarely on the organizations coaches.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Wow Herm said he was gonna send Trent an email.

Looks like he has magic email, because as far as I know it takes the INTERNET to send an email outside of your lan.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Wow Herm said he was gonna send Trent an email.

Looks like he has magic email, because as far as I know it takes the INTERNET to send an email outside of your lan.

He also never said Huard would be the starter this week.

He said Huard would be the starter if he is available.

He has been lifting weights but will not throw the ball until tomorrow, and then Herm will be able to make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He also never said Huard would be the starter this week.

He said Huard would be the starter if he is available.

He has been lifting weights but will not throw the ball until tomorrow, and then Herm will be able to make that decision.
    With an injury to his throwing arm, I think it would be wise to go ahead and start Croyle. Give Huards arm some time and don't pretend that we are losing Peyton Manning for a game. He isn't on our roster. (dammit)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    With an injury to his throwing arm, I think it would be wise to go ahead and start Croyle. Give Huards arm some time and don't pretend that we are losing Peyton Manning for a game. He isn't on our roster. (dammit)
    MRI showed no injury.

He is just sore.

I doubt that we will get to see Broyle this week.

If Huard is healthy play him. If his arm hurts to the point that he wont be able to throw start Croyle. Put hte QB in that will ber able to get us a win. We cannot slack on the pass thats all we have right now.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    If Huard is healthy play him. If his arm hurts to the point that he wont be able to throw start Croyle. Put hte QB in that will ber able to get us a win. We cannot slack on the pass thats all we have right now.
    His arm always looks like he is hurt in my opinion.

"part of the reason we are not running the football well is because we are going into halftime losing, another thing is we are not running the ball real crisp right now"

-Herm in his press conference.

WTF!!!! that is his explanation? we are not running crisp? he didnt say whether they were not blocking well enough, or whether johnson was not getting to the holes quick enough....he wasnt specific by any means....we are not running crisp enough? WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. CRISP ENOUGH. OMG that is a HORRIBLE answer, basically a way of dodging the question.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    "part of the reason we are not running the football well is because we are going into halftime losing, another thing is we are not running the ball real crisp right now"

-Herm in his press conference.

WTF!!!! that is his explanation? we are not running crisp? he didnt say whether they were not blocking well enough, or whether johnson was not getting to the holes quick enough....he wasnt specific by any means....we are not running crisp enough? WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. CRISP ENOUGH. OMG that is a HORRIBLE answer, basically a way of dodging the question.
    Whether or not you like the guy, you have to admit he opens his mouth and tries to cover for his players to give them confidence.

This team needs some confrontation right now, not more babying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast