Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: YAHOOOOO!

Default YAHOOOOO!

YAHOOOOOOOOO! I can't yell at Arrowhead, alresdy yelled at home, so the next best thing is a Big
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! on the Board!
    Yes it wasn't pretty, Yes we made plenty of mistakes, Yes it shouldn't have been that close, Yes the Defense had relapses, but Hey! we scored when we had too, and the Defense Held when they had to, the result :hammer: The Seahawks! (grin) I :hammer: the opposition if we win by 1 point or 100 points, So the bottom line is "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
    WE :hammer: THE SEAHAWKS or SEAHAGS or WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM! I am one Happy Chief
    Fan, and am glad that our Chief's WON the GAME!

8-) :pint: :pint: Hee Hee one for the road!

Default Re: YAHOOOOO!

Yep, it doesn't have to be a blowout; (although it should have been) it just has to be a win.

meh, it's a win.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    meh, it's a win.
    ...And a win is a win. They do have to cut out the mental errors though, and keep their minds in the game!

hard to get excited when we keep having mental gaffs. I am happy about the wins but neither of the last two games should have been as close as they ended up.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Aw, C'mon you guys, it's like Coach says, you are only as good as your last game, Hey if we had lost our last two games, it would be hard for me to get excited, but it sure is a lot easier to get excited because we won our last two games, Every body is blowing San Frannie out of the tub, we won against adverserity (true of our own making), against two pretty good teams, so for a while at least I am going to be EXCITED! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

8-) :pint:

kenny1937 wrote:
    Aw, C'mon you guys, it's like Coach says, you are only as good as your last game, Hey if we had lost our last two games, it would be hard for me to get excited, but it sure is a lot easier to get excited because we won our last two games, Every body is blowing San Frannie out of the tub, we won against adverserity (true of our own making), against two pretty good teams, so for a while at least I am going to be EXCITED! (grin)

Don't get me wrong; I'm glad we won, but my point is that we are fortunate to have been able, with the aid of the twelfth man, to play well enough late in the game to overcome those mental blunders. On the road, given those circumstances, we wonÂ’t be as fortunate.

I hope that we can have this same conversation Sunday after we beat the Rams (hopefully :pint: ), because nothing makes life on this board more interesting than to talk about our victories in (as Spock would say)a "Interesting" way. (Yes I watch Star Trek, and STar Wars).

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The RAMS!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    I hope that we can have this same conversation Sunday after we beat the Rams (hopefully :pint: ), because nothing makes life on this board more interesting than to talk about our victories in (as Spock would say)a "Interesting" way. (Yes I watch Star Trek, and STar Wars).

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The RAMS!!

You forgot the Battle of the Network Stars. :hammer:

Forget the Network Stars, I'm having a great time battling you and Guru, Hee, Hee, you guys are fun to post with.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast