Thread: MOJO touchdown atm withdrawl explaination

Default MOJO touchdown atm withdrawl explaination

I am listening to the MOJO show on our local radio station. I am sure everyone remembers his touchdown and the atm withdrawl on the fieldgoal post. He said on his radio show that he was in downtown Kansas city and a bank refused to give him money because he was a jaguar. He was dead serious! So that is why he did that. He told them that he will make a withdrawl in the endzone, and he did. Kind of funny. He is on right now...

Link: http://1010xl.com/
    Welcome to Duval, prepare to be hit!!!! - Mike Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by scottone928 View Post
    I am listening to the MOJO show on our local radio station. I am sure everyone remembers his touchdown and the atm withdrawl on the fieldgoal post. He said on his radio show that he was in downtown Kansas city and a bank refused to give him money because he was a jaguar. He was dead serious! So that is why he did that. He told them that he will make a withdrawl in the endzone, and he did. Kind of funny. He is on right now...

Link: http://1010xl.com/
    That is hilarious!!!

I wonder if he went into a bank on Red Friday and noticed all the Chiefs Jersey's??

Good to have you on the site man. I never would have figured that out.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yea, I did not understand why he was doing that. At first I thought it was to represent a phone booth and he was dialing a number. His nickname is Superman. He wears a superman tee shirt under his jersey, but instead of an S he has an M in the diamond. So I thought it was about his nickname.

Here look at this, you will see: http://www.jaguars.com/Multimedia/Le...+-+Large+Video)

MJD is by far my favorite non-Chiefs player in the NFL. I look forward to seeing many more great highlights from him in the future. Hopefully, the Chiefs defenders won't be in any more of them.

The guy just make plays! He is short but good God is he thick. He has legs a thick as Emitt Smith and move like Barry Sanders. He looks like a pinball when he runs through the line. If you listen to what the defender say about him, they say that they can not see him until it is too late.
    Last edited by scottone928; 10-09-2007 at 07:14 PM.

They guy just make plays! He is short but good God is he thick. He has legs a thick as Emitt Smith and move like Barry Sanders. He looks like a pinball when he runs through the line. If you listen to what the defender say about him, they say that they can not see him until it is too late.
    He has been getting a bit of criticism for a lack of production, but if I am correct, hasn't the Jags offensive line been very "beat-up" since the pre-season?

Yes, our starting center Brad Meister is out and will probably get back next week. Our left tackle Kaliff Barnes was out and should be back next week aswell.

If you look at all the hype surrounding Reggie Bush and his overall production last year, Mojo beat the pants off him hands down.

If you look at all the hype surrounding Reggie Bush and his overall production last year, Mojo beat the pants off him hands down.
    Agreed. The Jags got the better deal out of that.