Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hermhater reaches 2000 posts!

Default hermhater reaches 2000 posts!

Congrats to hermhater for reaching 2000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Becoming???? I thought he was the KING WHORE!!!!!! Nice work brother!
    Ahem!!!

congratulations my friend!

hermhater=the new post whore. :0)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    congratulations my friend!

hermhater=the new post whore. :0)
    So by everyones definition.....

hermhater>Chiefster?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    So by everyones definition.....

hermhater>Chiefster?
    ooooo thats a toughie....

im gonna have to pick chiefster on this one.

HH did lose his pants one night...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    ooooo thats a toughie....

im gonna have to pick chiefster on this one.

HH did lose his pants one night...
    Glad I missed that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

1 quality post and 1999 post whores. Nice! Congrats.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Default Just a Chiefs fan

Ok, this is just my 2 cents but before all the black folks up in here start going crazy at my comment, I am a bi-racial well if you count the Italian part..lol...well tri-racial african american...ok now that I got that out the way....Ok to me, Herm is a poster boy affirmative action winner from Karl to the NFL. This man has no say so for what he could do with the team. In his mind he wants to do things his way but Karl has his finger so far up his butt, Herm is only going to do what Karl say's. Karl Peterson is the coach, not Herm. I mean c'mon, Karl knew he couldn't control Al Saunders and it would have been perfect to have him as the head coach. Herm came from a losing team so why the hell would you hire a loosing coach? DUMB+Chiefs= Karl Peterson. The Chiefs Administration is like the Bush Administration, we all know who's really President and in the Chiefs case, we all know who's Coach (Karl and yes with a K). I think Herm should let his balls drop from his stomach and take control of this team. Obvious mistakes are done so much we fans see them clearly. Its stupid to start Huard and it was dumb to give LJ all that damn money. Huard accuracy is off and they continue to bench Brody? Weird. Well what do I know, I'm just a Chiefs fan right? Like I said, just my 2 cents.

Default Ranting

By the way, sorry for the early morning Rant. I'm just pissed because my job decided to give out box tickets for the game this week and my a$$ is going to be in Orlando....

Quote Originally Posted by pransburg816 View Post
    By the way, sorry for the early morning Rant. I'm just pissed because my job decided to give out box tickets for the game this week and my a$$ is going to be in Orlando....
    you should catch a Magic game down there....

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Ok, this is just my 2 cents but before all the black folks up in here start going crazy at my comment, I am a bi-racial well if you count the Italian part..lol...well tri-racial african american...ok now that I got that out the way....Ok to me, Herm is a poster boy affirmative action winner from Karl to the NFL. This man has no say so for what he could do with the team. In his mind he wants to do things his way but Karl has his finger so far up his butt, Herm is only going to do what Karl say's. Karl Peterson is the coach, not Herm. I mean c'mon, Karl knew he couldn't control Al Saunders and it would have been perfect to have him as the head coach. Herm came from a losing team so why the hell would you hire a loosing coach? DUMB+Chiefs= Karl Peterson. The Chiefs Administration is like the Bush Administration, we all know who's really President and in the Chiefs case, we all know who's Coach (Karl and yes with a K). I think Herm should let his balls drop from his stomach and take control of this team. Obvious mistakes are done so much we fans see them clearly. Its stupid to start Huard and it was dumb to give LJ all that damn money. Huard accuracy is off and they continue to bench Brody? Weird. Well what do I know, I'm just a Chiefs fan right? Like I said, just my 2 cents.
    Very unique point of view.

DOHHP!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast