Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So according to ESPN

Default So according to ESPN

AFC West: More or Less - AFC West Blog - ESPN

Adding a nearly 40 year old QB who has a history of neck problems is worth 2 wins

Adding one of the top O line men on the market, TE help, RB help, Getting your best players back is worth nothing.

Can't wait for the Chiefs to prove them wrong
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

If for no other game this season, I hope Arrowhead is NUTS for the Donks game. Not only is it Denver, but Peyton snubbed us to go to our rival. I will be there, and I vow to leave without a voice.

Mr. Forehead, meet Mr. Turf. You are going to become very well acquainted with him!

at least williamson got it right

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: I have to respectfully -- but vehemently -- disagree with Clayton on this one. While Manning overshadowed the Chiefs this offseason, I think Kansas City had a top-five offseason in the NFL. This roster is stacked.

There are a few holes in Kansas City, but it did get better and it will get back Jamaal Charles, Eric Berry and Tony Moeaki from season-ending knee injuries.

I know why Clayton went low on this one. He probably doesn’t believe in quarterback Matt Cassel. But the Chiefs are so strong around Cassel that I think he should be able to succeed. If this team isn’t decimated by injuries, I see it having a winning record and making a strong playoff run.

sounds like an intelligent fellow,........for a sportscaster
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

I agree with Bill on that and also if you saw Jawarski breaking down the QBs with Cassel at 22 he made a great point. He said Cassel is a product of the team around him, not a guy that can carry a team. The way this roster is being set now he will have the tools to be successful. Same as 08 with the patriots and 10 with the Chiefs.

I would hate to see Manning get hurt, or any player for that matter, But I don't see him even finishing the season.

Wouldn't bother me a bit if Manning got hurt

What does he REALLY have to come back and prove, dudes done it all. He claimed it wasn't about the money and signed a nearly $100 million dollar deal. F him.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Wouldn't bother me a bit if Manning got hurt

What does he REALLY have to come back and prove, dudes done it all. He claimed it wasn't about the money and signed a nearly $100 million dollar deal. F him.
    Well, people said the same thing about Joe Montana. And we're all glad he came back. Don't know why you'd want to see any player get hurt. It's a game, that we love, but still a game!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yeah the reality is with him they are super bowl contenders and without him everyone gets fired. You aren't even close
    So My man you don't think that also losing Marvion Harrison,Edgin James, A new coach that just wasn't as good as Tony Dungy and adding age to a older team played any role in what happend to the Colts? None at all it was just losing Manning?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    So My man you don't think that also losing Marvion Harrison,Edgin James, A new coach that just wasn't as good as Tony Dungy and adding age to a older team played any role in what happend to the Colts? None at all it was just losing Manning?
    MMO is incapable of logic. I would say john clayton is more knowledgable than jaworski when it comes to football jaws likes to hear himself talk. John clayton thinks we r gonna finish third in the west....he leaves no comment on how wrong he is but is quick to say jaws is right. The fact that MMO still has a name for a bloody cowboy should be enough....oh wait he beat the worst defense in the nfl having flown in that morning, no sleep and didnt know what team he was playing for or what receivers we were throwing to....that game had nothing to do with our defense stopping on offense that was on fire.

MMO learn how to debate yo you are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    MMO is incapable of logic. I would say john clayton is more knowledgable than jaworski when it comes to football jaws likes to hear himself talk. John clayton thinks we r gonna finish third in the west....he leaves no comment on how wrong he is but is quick to say jaws is right. The fact that MMO still has a name for a bloody cowboy should be enough....oh wait he beat the worst defense in the nfl having flown in that morning, no sleep and didnt know what team he was playing for or what receivers we were throwing to....that game had nothing to do with our defense stopping on offense that was on fire.

MMO learn how to debate yo you are terrible.
    MMO at the very least gives me something to do during the offseason which is way way to long. Come the start of the season I doubt I will even respond to MMO much we will have real issues to discuss
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast