Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the severe beating of a Saint Louis football team

Default Re: the severe beating of a Saint Louis football team

chief31 quote:In my opinion, the Chiefs have the advantage with a running game that is capable of dominating opposing defenses, and a defense that forces turnovers.

Chiefs 28, Rams 17!!!

I think the score may be a little closer: Chiefs 28, Rams 24
    and may your analysis be acurate, GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

8-) :pint:

Default the severe beating of a Saint Louis football team

Actually, this is one of the best matchups this week. Granted, there is the Colts at New England. But the Rams, having slid down the rankings of late, are at home against the Chiefs, recently resurgent, with both teams carrying a 4-3 record. The Rams have regained a fair portion of the offensive threat that they have been known for, over the past several seasons, with an improving defense. That exact statement could be used to describe the Chiefs, coming into this game. Then, you add in the "governors cup" angle, and what a matchup this should be.

In my opinion, the Chiefs have the advantage with a running game that is capable of dominating opposing defenses, and a defense that forces turnovers.

Chiefs 28, Rams 17!!!

chief31 wrote:
    Actually, this is one of the best matchups this week. Granted, there is the Colts at New England. But the Rams, having slid down the rankings of late, are at home against the Chiefs, recently resurgent, with both teams carrying a 4-3 record. The Rams have regained a fair portion of the offensive threat that they have been known for, over the past several seasons, with an improving defense. That exact statement could be used to describe the Chiefs, coming into this game. Then, you add in the "governors cup" angle, and what a matchup this should be.

In my opinion, the Chiefs have the advantage with a running game that is capable of dominating opposing defenses, and a defense that forces turnovers.

Chiefs 28, Rams 17!!!
    Both teams do appear to be evenly matched on paper; my concern is that that game is played on the field and our running game could be neutralized by their twelfth man.

I think this will be a victory for the Chiefs for sure. I predict a final score of 31-17.
    :hammer: :hammer:

YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO! A road win, and AT St. Louis, We got the Guv'ners Cup, Hee Hee, THREE turnovers, and we capitalized on ALL of them, read it and weep Bulger Head, (excuse me while I give another liberal
    YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) Way to go Tony G, Way to go, Damon, way to go Herm, way to go Team, you did what you had to, to win the game, YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO, (ooops there I go again, please pardon me)!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Miami!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO! A road win, and AT St. Louis, We got the Guv'ners Cup, Hee Hee, THREE turnovers, and we capitalized on ALL of them, read it and weep Bulger Head, (excuse me while I give another liberal
    YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) Way to go Tony G, Way to go, Damon, way to go Herm, way to go Team, you did what you had to, to win the game, YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO, (ooops there I go again, please pardon me)!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Miami!!

Well you really should lay off the park and beans. Gas-Ex and Beano help. :hammer:

Aye, Aye, Doc, you wascally people person, you!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Miani

Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Wow!!! That's agood call Coach. I must have been figuring that Tynes would miss that fieldgoal. Otherwise, I was all over this one too. Dominating running attack, and forcing turnovers. Loved it. loved it. abso-freaking-lutely loved it.

Nice predition Chief31. I was being a smartass by posting a prediction after the game was over.

admin wrote:
    Nice predition Chief31. I was being a smartass by posting a prediction after the game was over.
    Eh, you've been hangin around me and Guru too long. :hammer: :pint:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast