Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: King Carl called out by JT the Brick

Default King Carl called out by JT the Brick

Didn't catch the whole thing but he was basically talking about successful sports franchises and said something along the lines of...

Do you want somebody like Carl Peterson running your organization and being mediocre year after year or do you want(name I can't remember) from New England who puts a winner on the field year after year?

It blew me away because in his lead in to that statement I was already thinking "Boy Carl really applies to what he is saying here" and BOOM, he said that.

Like he read my mind or something.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    I just don't think the CP has been actively going out and getting the caliber of players that we need to make a run to the Superbowl the last few years. Everyone knew WRoaf and WShields were going to retire soon. Why didn't we go after someone to put behind them to try and replace them instead of just throwing some average guy in there. Let's plan ahead a little bit and not always play catch up.
    He doesnt want to put that kind of money or wok into a SB team.

It wouldnt be hard to make 1 now just give us a good line and we will be a contender. But I guess theres always something holding us back.

Welcome to Arrowhead

For us outta townee's. Do they broadcast the Chiefs games at 61sports?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    For us outta townee's. Do they broadcast the Chiefs games at 61sports?

timsatt posted about a program you can download and watch the Chiefs games live streaming on your computer.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Can you narrow it down? There is 285 posts bytimsatt. I guess I could e-mail or p.m.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Found it-sorry guys/gals.Got smart read thread starters.
    I'm out..

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Found it-sorry guys/gals

Great made me post for nothing!

(I love post whoring!)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910