Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Chiefs

Default Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Team Preview - Chiefs

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZZNzsCcck[/ame]

Good evening Chiefs fans! Here's my Season Preview for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-16-2012 at 11:55 PM.

great break down em. that video and breakdown was put together well. and of course i agree with your first place prediction. this really is a solid team

That was good. Thank you. Agree with you 100%. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    great break down em. that video and breakdown was put together well. and of course i agree with your first place prediction. this really is a solid team
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    That was good. Thank you. Agree with you 100%. GO CHIEFS!

Thanks Gang! People aren't giving the Chiefs credit... I think this will be a tough matchup for a lot of teams. Football is an easy game: Ball Control Offense, Stout Defense, Solid Special Teams = Win. The Chiefs will win their fair share of ball games this year with that formula

Great breakdown as always Emdiggy! Agree completely with you about the OC spot - we need someone to stick around and develop some consistency. It's been the elephant in the room and glad somebody pointed it out.

GREAT analysis Em!

I think we have all the talent we need on both sides of the ball to make a serious playoff run.

There only 3 things that we have to overcome to be successful this year.

First....We have to successfully use all our weapons both on offense and defense and get them to play together as a unit. I'm confident RC can do that.

Second....There is that damned wildcard in Denver...the Forehead! Nobody really knows for sure what he is going to do in Denver or if he really has recovered from his surgery. If we can beat Denver twice then the division is certainly ours!

Third....We have to avoid the kind of debilitating injuries we suffered last year. A lot of that is conditioning and I think RC will see to that.

Can't wait for September 9!!!

Nice job Em! I agree also with the Daboll comment. Consistency is key for any team. Matt Cassel has the weapons, he needs to have a year like 2010-yes, it was with Weis- no mistakes, at least fewer mistakes. With our running game back and that O-line (I'm loving the look of our O-line) Matt should do fine. Play action is going to be Matt's friend.

Outstanding job! I have been saying that the Chiefs have BY FAR the best roster in the AFC West and people look at me like I'm crazy, meanwhile, the other three teams field journey men and has beens.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Y'know....I'm not half as smart about football and the Chiefs as some guys here. I'm really just a getting old out-of-state Chiefs fan, but I remember the last two years with everybody (including myself) saying we REALLY needed to improve the O-Line and that that was what we needed most. Sure seems like we have!

Don't want to drift this thread too much, but I think Cassel pretty much "has it all" now. Very respectable O-line. Some real hotshot receivers. Some great runners.

It is time for Cassel to produce. No more excuses. Just produce. And if he doesn't, it is time to send his ash down the road.

Nothing short of a playoff win will be acceptable as far as I am concerned.

Can someone explain how the Chiefs have the best OLine and best LBs?

They gave up more sacks then anyone in the AFC West except the Broncos and were worst yds/att in running. If the defense was so good especially the LBs how did they rank 26th against the run?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast