Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric Berry

Default Eric Berry

Is he good to go?

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    They always look past the AFC Central because Pittsburg and the Ravens, but usually the other two can't add their wins together and break .500! kills me that Baltimore and Pittsburgh usually get 4 free wins each every year thanks to Cleveland and Cincinnati. When they play head to head usually the home team wins, so they can pick up 5 wins a year before leaving the division.
    The Bengals went 9-7 and made the playoffs last year. They also went 10-6 and won the division two years prior to that in 2009.

Two years prior to that The Browns went 10-6 and lost a tie-breaker for the division crown. The Bengals were 7-9 that year.

And in 2006 The Bengals were a .500 team, following an 11-5 division winning 2005.

They have definitely not been powerhouses. But I think you exaggerate a bit.

Pioli announced yesterday that he expects, Berry, Charles and Moeaki to fully practice on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Pioli announced yesterday that he expects, Berry, Charles and Moeaki to fully practice on Friday.
    Just heard that on the news myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Just heard that on the news myself.
    One day away from training camp! One week away from August and August means preseason!! Even if they aren't season games it sure beats the heck out of this dead time between the draft and now.

It's been a long and VERY painful off season. But I think that's because we've known that we've got so much going for us this year. Charles, Berry and Moeaki back from injury. An upgraded and more experienced OL with the 2nd string pushing the 1st for their spots (Jeff Allen). A new TE in Kevin Boss and our thunder RB in Petyon Hillis. A shiny new NT in Poe that'll let Romeo train him up to be an unbelievable athlete in our D-Line. Jon Baldwin making catches that set twitter on fire.

If you can't agree with at least a few or all of those statements above and aren't fired up about the upcoming season....you shouldn't be on this site!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    One day away from training camp! One week away from August and August means preseason!! Even if they aren't season games it sure beats the heck out of this dead time between the draft and now.

It's been a long and VERY painful off season. But I think that's because we've known that we've got so much going for us this year. Charles, Berry and Moeaki back from injury. An upgraded and more experienced OL with the 2nd string pushing the 1st for their spots (Jeff Allen). A new TE in Kevin Boss and our thunder RB in Petyon Hillis. A shiny new NT in Poe that'll let Romeo train him up to be an unbelievable athlete in our D-Line. Jon Baldwin making catches that set twitter on fire.

If you can't agree with at least a few or all of those statements above and aren't fired up about the upcoming season....you shouldn't be on this site!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHCGB6SGOAA"]New Arrowhead Stadium 2010.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

I am Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12