Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Berry

Default Eric Berry

Is he good to go?

and Moeaki?

I cant BELIEVE the injuries we had last year!!! I think we'll take some teams by surprise this time around.

There's no reason to believe Berry, Charles and Moeaki aren't ready to play. Unfortunately we'll have to wait another 17 days to know for sure. They will be ready when camp opens, just hope we can keep them on the field this year.

Ready to play or not, I think we have the players that can help us win! I am red and gold ready for Chief's Football!

im so ready for training camps to start.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Ready to play or not, I think we have the players that can help us win! I am red and gold ready for Chief's Football!
    Me too! I'm not sure what to expect this season but I'm ready to go!

I think the AFC West is WIDE open this year. I won't be surprised no matter how this division ends up. Any team could win or finish last in the division.

Guess thats why they play the games...

Quote Originally Posted by TennMike View Post
    I think the AFC West is WIDE open this year. I won't be surprised no matter how this division ends up. Any team could win or finish last in the division.

Guess thats why they play the games...

nfl network declared the AFC West the weakest division in the nfl yeaterday, i don't think thats true...the CHIEFS, chargers, raiders have all made upgrades, the broncos have put all teir eggs in the manning basket but i think they need more than that and i would not be surprised to see them finish last in the west this year.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    nfl network declared the AFC West the weakest division in the nfl yeaterday, i don't think thats true...the CHIEFS, chargers, raiders have all made upgrades, the broncos have put all teir eggs in the manning basket but i think they need more than that and i would not be surprised to see them finish last in the west this year.
    They always look past the AFC Central because Pittsburg and the Ravens, but usually the other two can't add their wins together and break .500! kills me that Baltimore and Pittsburgh usually get 4 free wins each every year thanks to Cleveland and Cincinnati. When they play head to head usually the home team wins, so they can pick up 5 wins a year before leaving the division.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    They always look past the AFC Central because Pittsburg and the Ravens, but usually the other two can't add their wins together and break .500! kills me that Baltimore and Pittsburgh usually get 4 free wins each every year thanks to Cleveland and Cincinnati. When they play head to head usually the home team wins, so they can pick up 5 wins a year before leaving the division.
    Not anymore. I think Cincy is strong and is only getting better. Cleveland, on the other hand, is pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast