With the draft way in the rear view and training camps just a few weeks away, we continue our rookie personnel series with Greg Cosell of NFL Films and ESPN's "NFL Matchup," and talk about the NFL by division. Who did themselves the most favors in the draft, and who came up short when addressing their roster deficits? We started off with the NFC West a month ago,* jumped to the hyper-competitive AFC North , and then* moved to the NFC South , * NFC East and AFC South . Now, it's time to turn our attention to the AFC West. What did the* Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers to update their rosters with new blood? Greg also discusses the recent mega-deals given to Matt Forte and Ray Rice, and whether the feature back really is an endangered species in the NFL. The Shutdown Corner Podcast: Greg Cosell on the AFC West rookies Related: [Cosell on* quarterbacks ,* running backs/wide receivers ,* tight ends/offensive line ,* OLB/DE/DT stars ,* the ILB/DB class , and* overall draft review ] On Denver Broncos second-round DL Derek Wolfe: "I really liked this kid on film, and when I was doing my writing before the draft, he was one of my diamonds in the rough. When I watched him on film, he was a guy I hadn't really heard much about, but I was not surprised that he was drafted in the second round. I think he's a very versatile player. Depending on your defensive front -- and now, most teams play multiple fronts -- he can play end and he can play tackle. He's a bigger guy than you think -- I think he's close to 300 pounds. And while I wouldn't say he's dynamically quick, he is quick. He's one of those multi-dimensional, versatile lineman who can help you in a lot of areas." On Kansas City Chiefs first-round DT Dontari Poe: "One's evaluation of Poe is dependent on one's world view. If you believe that production is the most important thing when you evaluate a player, then he may not be your guy. Because he may not make a lot of individual plays. But if you look at attributes for the position -- movement skills, athleticism, quickness of feet for a man that size -- then you look at this kid and you go, 'Wow -- that's pretty good.' This kid has everything you look for. That's why, leading up to the draft, he was all over the board." The Shutdown Corner Podcast: Greg Cosell on the AFC West rookies

More...