Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Just How Bad Cassel Really Is

Default Just How Bad Cassel Really Is

If you've found yourself to be a Cassel apologist, please read this. If you still are aft you read it, there is no hope for you:

Chiefs The Declaration Of Independence, MO - The People vs. Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel - ChiefsPlanet

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    This is SO beneath you, Yoda!

Your right, but after reading Chiefs Planet thread....I could not help myself.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Dear Yoda,

Please don't lump us in with that group of mouth breathers

Thanks,
    ChiefsCrowd

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Your right, but after reading Chiefs Planet thread....I could not help myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Dear Yoda,

Please don't lump us in with that group of mouth breathers

Thanks,
    ChiefsCrowd
    ...This! Please remember that this is the Chiefs Crowd! Accept no substitutes!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-12-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Lol....ok 58

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Dear Kansas City,

Please don't get rid of Matt Cassel.

Thank you,
    The AFC West
    As long as you keep Palmer...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    As long as you keep Palmer...
    After this season, you won't want that.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

After this season, you won't want that.
    He will end up where he was last year...no one wanting him until the Raiders were desperate his best days are behind him...

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    He will end up where he was last year...no one wanting him until the Raiders were desperate his best days are behind him...
    SMH...Just take into account that CP literally came off the couch in mid season(without all the offseason camps) and help bring the Raiders within one game from winning the division and going to the playoffs. That was no small feat. This was without DMC.If you're basing your opinion on the debacle at Oak vs KC....SMH.....then your mind is not open.
    Last edited by Yoda; 08-12-2012 at 02:36 PM.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

It's open so I will save my comments until later on...what you say about CP can also apply to Cassel...no Charles, no Moeki suspect o-line, no off season and injury...it has been said before this year is the year no more excuses he has all the tools...

Well you just made a case for CP being the better QB. With both QB's having to deal with injuries to key offensive players....but let's add that MC had a whole offseason to study the O but CP came off the bench mid season, yet was one game away from wining the division. Hmmm....

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast