Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Just How Bad Cassel Really Is

Default Just How Bad Cassel Really Is

If you've found yourself to be a Cassel apologist, please read this. If you still are aft you read it, there is no hope for you:

Chiefs The Declaration Of Independence, MO - The People vs. Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel - ChiefsPlanet

This is a Chiefs forum so ya made no case for CP...there is a reason even the Bungholes never bothered to re-sign this guy...but hey if he does what he you think he is going to do I have no problem admitting you were right let's just see how it plays out....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    SMH...Just take into account that CP literally came off the couch in mid season(without all the offseason camps) and help bring the Raiders within one game from winning the division and going to the playoffs. That was no small feat. This was without DMC.If you're basing your opinion on the debacle at Oak vs KC....SMH.....then your mind is not open.
    i actually think palmer will be on his game this year. a full year of pre season under his belt and training camp. he will be better. i am telling ya the donkeys have alot more road blocks in front of them than there fans think. going to be a tough division this year.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i actually think palmer will be on his game this year. a full year of pre season under his belt and training camp. he will be better. i am telling ya the donkeys have alot more road blocks in front of them than there fans think. going to be a tough division this year.
    This what I am trying to convey about CP. The best thing to happen to JC is the acquisition of Hillis. This will open things up for JC and place him in space where there is less stress on his reconstructed knee. JC vs a LB in space....JC wins that battle 99% of the time.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213