Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Just How Bad Cassel Really Is

Default Just How Bad Cassel Really Is

If you've found yourself to be a Cassel apologist, please read this. If you still are aft you read it, there is no hope for you:

Chiefs The Declaration Of Independence, MO - The People vs. Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel - ChiefsPlanet

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Im not mad at all! I get a good laugh at MMO!! I was just noticing that i still have not been promoted to moderator....
    Ah, gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    I do buy into the 17-22 record as a starter, 3-13 record against playoff teams, 59 rating against teams .500 and over, 29th in yards per attempt in 2011.

Why can't you?

Canada when you talk about "It's a team game" I understand it. But for example, when Cassel goes 11-33 115 yards 0 td and 2 int in a loss to oakland what am I suppsoed to believe?

When he has a bad career rating and 3-13 record against winning teams what am I supposed to think? Am I supposed to think Cassel has contributed well but we came up short? No I am inclined to believe the guy sucks and will not be part of the solution
    Oakland was crushing our offensive line. Cassel was constantly pressured that game. Go check the stats, what was our running that game becuase I noticed you left that out. Baltimores D line crushed our offensive line as well. It was two home Games I remember very clearly as what I thought was a good run for the Chiefs was only a yard or two and when I thought we had a good stop on Defense it was for 6 yards. Both lines were getting dominated those games.

Im not mad at all! I get a good laugh at MMO!! I was just noticing that i still have not been promoted to moderator....
    Well when you convert our beer currencies it's been figured out that you haven't drank enough beer yet. That's why you haven't been promoted. I'd suggest heading home and having at least a few cold and gold's tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Well when you convert our beer currencies it's been figured out that you haven't drank enough beer yet. That's why you haven't been promoted. I'd suggest heading home and having at least a few cold and gold's tonight.

First...our beer is worth far more than in the US. Thats why we have to drink 400 every time we come there!!

2nd...Im off today and I have been camping for a week so Im 12 cases into it since last Wed!! 4 beers since this morning!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

First...our beer is worth far more than in the US. Thats why we have to drink 400 every time we come there!!

2nd...Im off today and I have been camping for a week so Im 12 cases into it since last Wed!! 4 beers since this morning!!
    First, you clearly have been drinking cr@ppy beer when you come here. I'll introduce you to some 8% to 10% beer if we're ever tailgating together.

Second, well played sir. You are quickly rising the ranks I still think you should have a few more for us here. I'd drink more but it's 100 degrees here in KC right now and the only thing I'm concerned about right now is keeping cool.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    First, you clearly have been drinking cr@ppy beer when you come here. I'll introduce you to some 8% to 10% beer if we're ever tailgating together.

Second, well played sir. You are quickly rising the ranks I still think you should have a few more for us here. I'd drink more but it's 100 degrees here in KC right now and the only thing I'm concerned about right now is keeping cool.
    Since my last post Ive had enough for six of you!! with more to follow tonight.

Theres another way besides beer to keep cool?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

When a thread starts talking about Beer you know that Canada has been around
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I approve the OP.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

MATT IS WHAT HE IS.. he is a system guy who needs time and a good run game....2010.. Is he the QBOTF nope. But we can easily win the division with him... but I warns SB's..

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Regardless of whatever happens with Cassel, the biggest hope for the Chiefs QBOTF is still Stanzi.

Stanzi is really the key guy and how fast he can develop and take over the starting QB position.

I'm sure all eyes of Chiefs fans will be on Stanzi in the upcoming preseason.
    There you go! The constant bickering about Cassel accomplishes nothing. He is going to be our starting quarterback this year and that is all there is to it.

He got us to the playoffs once and has a much better team around him now. We'll know soon enough if he needs to stay or go.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast