Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poe Signed

Default Poe Signed

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    yeah i vote for washington. but if the chiefs thought bowe was going to be there tommorow they would not have filled the roster spot to begin with
    Well if they know Bowe is not going to be there, no sense in wasting a practice spot.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well if they know Bowe is not going to be there, no sense in wasting a practice spot.
    nope give someone else the oppurtunity. however this team needs bowe to have a impact this year and the longer he holds out the less likely that is to happen

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    nope give someone else the oppurtunity. however this team needs bowe to have a impact this year and the longer he holds out the less likely that is to happen
    I guess, that my life has taught me, somewhat bitter at times, nobody is irreplaceable. Pro athletes say that it is up to there agent to get a deal done. They want to play, they do not think about the business side. Bovine Excrement! They are thinking about the dollars, it would not be natural to not. Bowe is franchised, he will make plenty of money this season. If he holds out, choices made in life. I could care less, because he is replaceable.

I guess, that my life has taught me, somewhat bitter at times, nobody is irreplaceable. Pro athletes say that it is up to there agent to get a deal done. They want to play, they do not think about the business side. Bovine Excrement! They are thinking about the dollars, it would not be natural to not. Bowe is franchised, he will make plenty of money this season. If he holds out, choices made in life. I could care less, because he is replaceable.

i agree there all replaceable. some contribute to a win more than others though. and to be honost i hope baldwin tears it up this year. and bowe is a second thought. but i am not that impressed with breaston he is meh ok we shall see

Glad we got Poe signed! If Bowe holds out then he is too dumb to ever be the elite receiver he thinks he is. If he holds out I say trade him and get it over with.

'Bout time!

...A great big THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Glad we got Poe signed! If Bowe holds out then he is too dumb to ever be the elite receiver he thinks he is. If he holds out I say trade him and get it over with.
    I think by this time we know who Bowe is..... a very good receiver with some big play capabilities, but not elite. Do we need him on the team or someone similar? Yes. Let's hope Baldwin steps up this season. Breaston has always been a possesion receiver, so he is who he is.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12