Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
All i know is that with him they were super bowl contenders EVERY SINGLE YEAR, and then he leaves and they dont end up winning a game til week 13 or whatever.

They have a solid running game, something Peyton never really had, and for gods sakes if Tim Tebow won the division, just imagine their team with Peyton Manning.

I heard that his injury cannot be injured again from a hit, it has to be from something else (Dont ask me why, a doc on espn a couple of days ago said that)
how do they have a solid running game no show moreno is a bust mcgahee is old just like thomas jones was last year. the only reason denver ran the ball well and ranked high in the running stats was because of tebow. and thats all they did for four quarters. the phillip rivers comment yeah rivers is good but couldnt hold mannings jock strap when manning was in his prime, both of them are better than cassell that is a fact. but denvers defense and running game both reaped the benefits of the circus act last year . it takes half the season to get a team to gel all the way together and with the donkeys schedule and manning's stiff neck and age good luck. bottom line the donks have a better qb but the chiefs have a way better whole team