Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: den sched too tough for manning???

Default den sched too tough for manning???

just because i just noticed it and to change subjects for a bit, looking at the bronco sched its possible they end up 2-14 instead of 14-2.
    steelers-loss
    falcons -loss
    texans- loss
    raiders - win
    chargers-loss
    saints -loss
    bengals - loss ?
    panthers -loss?
    chargers - loss?
    CHIEFS - loss
    ravens - loss
    CHIEFS -loss
    raiders - loss?
    browns - win

not actualy predicting it, but i could see it hapening if things don't go right in those [?] games.
    so much for the donx being the favorite to win the division, heyna or no???
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    How many 10 straight win seasons did they have under him? Wasn't it 10 or so? Anyways, Denver won the division last year with Tim Tebow. Now they add Peyton manning, so in other words no. Your schedule projection is whack.
    He's nearly 40 now has had not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 neck surgeries he's not going to be the same player he once was. And he doesn't have a WR like Reggie Wayne,Marvion Harrisison to throw to. We just don't know what Peyton we are going to see. I don't think there going to be a 2 win team. But wouldn't be surprised at all to see them around the 8 win mark.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

They'll win 10 games plus or minus one. Look for a slow start (2-4ish) but once they get in rhythm they will be good. Manning isn't the problem it's the rest of the team learning his tendencies. The reason the colts won so many games was he had a true rapport with his teammates built over time.

Manning made unknown WR's like Blair White house hold names. He could play with high school WR and look like the best ever. He has had a year's rest, he will be ready. Same old Peyton.
    Since when is Blair White a house hold name???????????

Manning has helped make a lot of Lesser WRs better but he didn't do it alone. Harrison and Wayne also had a factor in that as they took a large amount of the attention from the Defenses. I no many want to give Manning all the credit for Indy but he doesn't deserve all the credit there were other good players that helped make Manning look better at times as well. I have seen a number of times Manning overthrew the ball Harrison would make a GREAT catch and it was declared a great throw by Manning. He doesn't have that same talent in Denver. And Denver lost a pretty big part of there rushing offense from a year ago in Tebow.

He misses a year there will be a rust factor as well. He might start off same old Manning but will he be able to hold up with his neck? Those are all very fair questions to have. I don't think anyone can say just how good or bad Manning will be.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Manning made unknown WR's like Blair White house hold names. He could play with high school WR and look like the best ever. He has had a year's rest, he will be ready. Same old Peyton.
    who the hell is blair white get off mannings nutz. he may be good this season but he will not be the same old manning the dude is almost 40. act like you can even drink beer like you was 20 at 40 not going to happen let alone take a hit from a 330 pound dt. donkeys will definantly win more than two games this year. also they do have receivers. thomas might suprise some people and decker looks to be solid. but come on this is a new qb going to a system that is all new to him. he is old and has had surgery after surgery just to try to squeeze a few more years and checks out of a great nfl career. i think manning can be a phiilip rivers caliber qb this year good but not great. and the two years following this year. NO WAY HE IS THE MANNING OF OLD GET REAL

Who is Blair White?

All i know is that with him they were super bowl contenders EVERY SINGLE YEAR, and then he leaves and they dont end up winning a game til week 13 or whatever.

They have a solid running game, something Peyton never really had, and for gods sakes if Tim Tebow won the division, just imagine their team with Peyton Manning.

I heard that his injury cannot be injured again from a hit, it has to be from something else (Dont ask me why, a doc on espn a couple of days ago said that)
    how do they have a solid running game no show moreno is a bust mcgahee is old just like thomas jones was last year. the only reason denver ran the ball well and ranked high in the running stats was because of tebow. and thats all they did for four quarters. the phillip rivers comment yeah rivers is good but couldnt hold mannings jock strap when manning was in his prime, both of them are better than cassell that is a fact. but denvers defense and running game both reaped the benefits of the circus act last year . it takes half the season to get a team to gel all the way together and with the donkeys schedule and manning's stiff neck and age good luck. bottom line the donks have a better qb but the chiefs have a way better whole team

All i know is that with him they were super bowl contenders EVERY SINGLE YEAR, and then he leaves and they dont end up winning a game til week 13 or whatever.

They have a solid running game, something Peyton never really had, and for gods sakes if Tim Tebow won the division, just imagine their team with Peyton Manning.

I heard that his injury cannot be injured again from a hit, it has to be from something else (Dont ask me why, a doc on espn a couple of days ago said that)

yeah they WERE a superbowl contender every year with him. what some people dont realize is peyton was more than just a qb on that team. he was the o- coordinator as well. not buy title but he was the ones calling the plays dungy said so himself. now take away an elite qb from the team(pre surgery). as well as the guy that makes the audibles and calls the plays. and replace him with a curtis painter and some non proven coordinator. that does not know how you run the system and there you have it a piss poor record and a team that had given up week 4 into the season. if mannings neck was not an issue there would not have been speculation of him retiring because the injury he would not have been at only 60% when they signed him. good luck donkey fans

here is how i see it going down

steelers- actually a win (todd haley enough said)
    falcons -loss (falcons are going to be pissed from there opening day loss to us) they also dont lose at home
    texans- loss
    raiders - win
    chargers-loss
    saints -loss
    bengals - win
    panthers -loss?
    chargers - win (will be a shootout)
    CHIEFS - loss
    ravens - loss
    CHIEFS -loss
    raiders - win
    browns - win

The donks will always be in the running for the AFC West, I think Peyton does make them better. But not good enough. Tamba makes a great hit and sack on Peyton early in our games against the donks, Peyton will be gun shy. I predict we will win both, or not. Probably be 1-1. As with the faiders, it is such a rivalry to go 1-1 is most likely, to sweep is to be division champs. But then the dolts have to be considered in recent history, they need to be beat twice. As for donks, faiders and dolts record against other teams, may they lose more of them than us!
    That my friends and fellow members is all that is important at this time of the year.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 07-27-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast