Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: berry is a freaking beast

Default berry is a freaking beast

the guy is going to explode this year just watch

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Better RB....nope....DMC head and shoulders above JC. Eric B is a beast.
    COMPARE THE TWO VIDEOS AGAIN CHARLES IS BY FAR A BETTER BACK,RECEIVER,RETURNER HAH AND DANCER. DMC IS GOOD THOUGH NEEDS ONE MORE CONSISTENT YEAR THOUGH
    Last edited by slc chief; 08-11-2012 at 06:37 PM.

1. You don't have to shout

2. I have seen both videos... JC....if still effective after a devastating knee injury is a top 10 back. DMC is a top 3 back. Look at it this way. According to the NFL players, DMac jumped 30 SPOTS from 90 to 60 even though he only played about half the season. DMac is a very special talent.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

1. You don't have to shout

2. I have seen both videos... JC....if still effective after a devastating knee injury is a top 10 back. DMC is a top 3 back. Look at it this way. According to the NFL players, DMac jumped 30 SPOTS from 90 to 60 even though he only played about half the season. DMac is a very special talent.
    top 3 running back yea right. look up there stats charles averages 6 yards per carry mcfadden averages 5. charles has two seasons over 1,000 yards mcfadden has only one. mcfadden had one break out year thats it. dont be such a homer the stats dont lie charles is a better back. all the info you need is on nfl.com
    Last edited by slc chief; 08-11-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    HUH?

Oh, I see you edited the post.

Nevermind!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Hope he is back and shows what made him a star in 2010. And is over the 2011 injury.
    ​Happy Halloween 2021

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    top 3 running back yea right. look up there stats charles averages 6 yards per carry mcfadden averages 5. charles has two seasons over 1,000 yards mcfadden has only one. mcfadden had one break out year thats it. dont be such a homer the stats dont lie charles is a better back. all the info you need is on nfl.com
    Not being a homer, read my earlier post about who I believe are "beast" on KC...I even admitted that these players are better than what the Raiders have at the same positions. JC stats are better than DMC for 1 major fact, health. The coaches and players in the NFl even admit that DMC can be an elite player...one of those top two or three at his position. He has MVP of the Leauge type abilities. My concern and rivals hope are his health issues.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Not being a homer, read my earlier post about who I believe are "beast" on KC...I even admitted that these players are better than what the Raiders have at the same positions. JC stats are better than DMC for 1 major fact, health. The coaches and players in the NFl even admit that DMC can be an elite player...one of those top two or three at his position. He has MVP of the Leauge type abilities. My concern and rivals hope are his health issues.
    After last year the same can be said about Charles, Berry and Moeaki.

I know this darren wasnt talked about being the first player taken in fantasy drafts jc was.

DMC performs well on a great running offense, and JC performs better on an offense that brought LJ down to less than 3Ypc, and has scarcely allowed any other back to look remotely respectable.

I like DMC, but the reality is, at this point, JC has shown a lot more than DMC has.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I like DMC, but the reality is, at this point, JC has shown a lot more than DMC has.
    This is true one very simple fact, health. Plain and simple.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast