Well, you knew that Chad Johnson was going to act out at some point, old last name or not. The former Chad Ochocinco's profane turn at a press conference early in his time with the Miami Dolphins, which aired on the first episode of "Hard Knocks" this week, met with less than ultimate approval from new Miami Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin. "I have no idea what aired on the TV show," Philbin said on Wednesday . "But I do know when I expressed to Chad, you're in a position to influence people in this position that we're all in. "Use it as a positive. Joking aside, kidding aside, there's a right way to kind of represent this organization and yourself and there's a way that's not going to be us. I can sit here and say, 'Oh yeah, that's done,' but time will tell." Asked if further outbursts could cost Johnson his assumed job as a starting receiver for the Dolphins, Philbin said, *"It could, yeah, absolutely." The shot at Chad's starting role was a surprise, to be sure. And apparently, not a pleasant surprise for Mr. Johnson. After the Dolphins' Wednesday walkthrough, the normally talkative Johnson brushed past the assembled reporters, simply stating that "I don't do media anymore." The only response to Philbin's reaction came later on Chad's Twitter account . Former New York Jets and Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herm Edwards had an interesting take on this situation. Edwards, who may have never uttered a single word of public profanity in his life, tried to explain both sides on ESPN Radio during a Thursday guest hosting spot on the "Mike & Mike" show.

More...