Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe arrived at KCI

Default Dwayne Bowe arrived at KCI

@Jacobs71: Breaking news!!!! Dwayne Bowe just touched down at KCI! Spoke to him. He had no comment.

Tweet from Nick Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I have this feeling it's all about Pioli not being able to tag him next season at this point. I think it's going to come down to making it too expensive to reapply however they can agree on, at this point he may not make any of the preseason. Wish we knew why he came to town.
    Camp breaks on Thursday. His agent and the Chiefs may be close to working out the details so he want to be in KC to sign and get to practie or he may just sign after camp breaks. He is not allowed to have contact until he has practiced three days, so he will want to hit the fields as soon as he can to get his three practices in so he may be settling in at KC to help speed up that process.

Hope your right Seek.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    I have this feeling it's all about Pioli not being able to tag him next season at this point. I think it's going to come down to making it too expensive to reapply however they can agree on, at this point he may not make any of the preseason. Wish we knew why he came to town.
    Now with the situation in Miami, I would not be surprised one bit if we trade Bowe to them. 1st and a 3rd or 4th??? Would Miami pull that trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Now with the situation in Miami, I would not be surprised one bit if we trade Bowe to them. 1st and a 3rd or 4th??? Would Miami pull that trigger?
    I wouldnt mind seeing Bowe go after this season but it seems way to early to do that. THEN again Miami is gonna suck in the division and might give us a top 10 pick so he just might be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to pay a 1st rounder to have a guy that could be gone after one year.

Whichever QB throws to Bowe will have keep in mind to throw so as to force him to make a dramatic circus catch. It's the only way to keep him focused on the ball long enough to actually make the catch.

You know one thing I did notice yesterday was Cassel intentionally throwing behind Baldwin in which he jump and catch a lot like Randy Moss used to do. He tried it with other recievers like Bellamy but Route was able to break those up.

espn is reporting he signed to play this year

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    espn is reporting he signed to play this year
    Yeah he signed. Just as expected. Camp is now over and it is time to get ready for week one.

He can't put on the pads for three practices, so it's likely he won't play till the GB game.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast