Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KC Chiefs regional news...

Default KC Chiefs regional news...

The local programming in this city is ridiculous...

They just showed the sportscaster from the local NBC channel promoting a Chiefs fans contest and the first prize winner gets a (get this) $60 gift certificate to Sports Nutz...

And that is not even the channel that lets the local weatherman bring his freakin' dogs on stage and talk about them...

Thank God for the Chiefs because this town is a joke...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

They just showed the sportscaster from the local NBC channel promoting a Chiefs fans contest and the first prize winner gets a (get this) $60 gift certificate to Sports Nutz...

And that is not even the channel that lets the local weatherman bring his freakin' dogs on stage and talk about them...

I work at an animal hospital and we had customer appreciation day on the 22nd.... everyone wanted to get gary to out his dogs, but instead... I got KC Wolf to come out for an hour!! much much better than gary - lol

The locals have to save their money for bailing the Chiefs out of impending blackouts this year.

PS - Yes, I know that NBC doesn't have to worry about that.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I work at an animal hospital and we had customer appreciation day on the 22nd.... everyone wanted to get gary to out his dogs, but instead... I got KC Wolf to come out for an hour!! much much better than gary - lol
    Gary's dogs are flamers.

You got KC Wolf to come out?

Are you kidding me? That is awesome. Did you get his autograph?

I was at Wal-Mart today buying a cheap a$$ computer, and saw something cool.

It was a Wilson Football that was white with the words "KC Chiefs" and an arrowhead with KC inside.

It came with a sharpie called a "Autograph Pen".

Is that cool marketing or what?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    The locals have to save their money for bailing the Chiefs out of impending blackouts this year.

PS - Yes, I know that NBC doesn't have to worry about that.
    So that isn't just my suspicion?

CBS has a deal with the AFC and NBC does the NFC?

Gary's dogs are flamers.

You got KC Wolf to come out?

Are you kidding me? That is awesome. Did you get his autograph?

I was at Wal-Mart today buying a cheap a$$ computer, and saw something cool.

It was a Wilson Football that was white with the words "KC Chiefs" and an arrowhead with KC inside.

It came with a sharpie called a "Autograph Pen".

Is that cool marketing or what?
    I dont think its his dogs that are flamers...... but anywhoo... lol....

Yeah, gettin him the day before the home opener was great. We are not a big hospital. I trained my dog to do the tomahawk chop for him and to growl when I say Michael Vick. It was great! KC loved it!

So that isn't just my suspicion?

CBS has a deal with the AFC and NBC does the NFC?
    Fox is the NFC. What kind of fan are you?

NBC gets whatever they want. I am willing to bet that they have no intention of airing the Chiefs-Jets game in week 17.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I will post pics soon on the pic area.

NBC gets whatever they want. I am willing to bet that they have no intention of airing the Chiefs-Jets game in week 17.
    I had no idea....

I guess I am one that only watches local programming when it is the Chiefs! CBS is the only channel that I really know locally, on my cable channel it is 3.

Couldn't tell you what the other channels numbers are to be honest.

I think ABC is 12... It is right before ESPN which is 13, so yeah, ABC is 12.

About the end of your post, that would be a pretty good playoff game to watch.

HERM would probably throw the game in an obvious manner to show his loyalty to the Jets!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast