Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raiders

Default Raiders

Wow they did not look good tonight, lets hope they keep up the good work.

After seeing that, and seeing the Chiefs really look good, I hope we can take this division this year and do something in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Noodle Neck news is getting tiresome.

Here's the gist of NFL network news.....Manning....Manning.......20 secs of another team....Pats....Jets....Pats....Cowboys....Pats... .Tebow.........TEBOW....Jets....Manning....20 secs to spare for another NFL team....then the cycle continues.
    That is no joke! it is a constant news cycle.

Speaking of Raiders... How is Routt doing? I know some of you guys were happy as hell when he signed...

Quote Originally Posted by otf View Post
    Speaking of Raiders... How is Routt doing? I know some of you guys were happy as hell when he signed...
    he is doing fine. for the most part he held fitzgerald in check lined up as our number 1 and didnt get burned. if you are referring to that bunk call against him well chop that up to the inexperianced ref's. its only illegal if you make contact after 10 yards

I believe Rout will be missed...he is a solid player who was groomed by Asomuagh. Funny how a player "sucks" when he longer sports your favorite team colors.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Raiders look really really bad. Palmer looks like an old man out there, Mcfadden better stay healthy or it's going to be a long long season for the Oakland Raiders
    SMH......

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

SMH......
    Time to see if the O shows any life, DMC can stay healthy, and if the D can continue it's dominance of the OL.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

SMH......
    LOL I think that's what My man says about every team there QB sucks better hope the runner stays healty
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    LOL I think that's what My man says about every team there QB sucks better hope the runner stays healty
    no he only says that about the raiders and the chiefs....must be a closet donkey or dolt fan.

Kick off here we go!

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

DMC is ready! Now take him out!

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast