Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Raiders

Default Raiders

Wow they did not look good tonight, lets hope they keep up the good work.

After seeing that, and seeing the Chiefs really look good, I hope we can take this division this year and do something in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Stop saying it's preseason. Your starters beating the lions 10-6 is a hell of a lot better than the Chiefs getting beat 23-7 in their first half
    Why...isn't it preseason? Look if the Chiefs come out and get whooped the first few games then go ahead and light the boards up. But good grief MMO these games mean absolutely NOTHING!

Would I like to see the Chiefs do better? Yes.

But you have to realize that we aren't running the play calls we're going to run during the regular season which means that the first game anyone should care about how we're doing is Sept. 9th.

Like I said I'd like to see the Chiefs out there beating up on the starters. But that we're not doesn't concern me that much.

The only major concern I would in preason is being out "physicaled" and not having intensity. If your team is getting shoved around the field....that is a major red flag even for PS.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Whose Oak. back up running back. I always thought them letting bush go was stupid (but I am happy he's not in the division anymore). Is Palmer still keeping his INT #s up or has he worked on getting them down? Do you see Pryor ever making a start for Oakland.

Also good luck on week 4 and week 14 (only time i'm a raider fan)

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Whose Oak. back up running back. I always thought them letting bush go was stupid (but I am happy he's not in the division anymore). Is Palmer still keeping his INT #s up or has he worked on getting them down? Do you see Pryor ever making a start for Oakland.

Also good luck on week 4 and week 14 (only time i'm a raider fan)
    Back up RB- Taiwan Jones

Palmer-has been horrible this preseason 0 TD's 4 int

Pryor-atleast two years from starting. But they may package some plays for him.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Same here. I like Peyton but I hate the Donkeys, Im so conflicted, I wanna see him outta the game but not injured.
    I can't stand Manning or the Donks...so, no conflict here.

But, I agree that I don't wish him harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I can't stand Manning or the Donks...so, no conflict here.

But, I agree that I don't wish him harm.
    I feel the same. Don't wish harm on anyone, it is just bad Karma

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    I feel the same. Don't wish harm on anyone, it is just bad Karma
    Eggsactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Eggsactly!
    Karma.......pfffffft......in the words of the legendary Al Davis...."The quarterback must go down and he must go down hard."

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Raiders along with the Chiefs will be the bottom feeders of the AFC West.

I don't see a huge difference in the West this year to be dead honest with ya.

Injuries are going to happen, and all 4 teams are thin, I can't wait to see horse mouth in the press conference after Manning has something happen that takes him a few weeks to recover from... rivers still sucks, and lets not forget the do-over oakland is going through, for the what, 8th year in a row now? Maybe they'll figure it out this year, that they have to try the same thing for more than 5 weeks before they scrap it and try to redo it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast