Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Raiders

Default Raiders

Wow they did not look good tonight, lets hope they keep up the good work.

After seeing that, and seeing the Chiefs really look good, I hope we can take this division this year and do something in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Check again...
    I meant, winning by a fair bit. I forgot to add that....

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I meant, winning by a fair bit. I forgot to add that....
    Lol....ok...SMH

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yoda I have heard good things about Raiders front 4, guessing from your updates they have looked pretty impressive this preseason?
    The DL has been manhandling the OL's....they have looked solid at best....it is PS. On the 1st drive the DL had to fugly bone head penalties......but after that they were solid....oops....Raiders just scored 24-13 Raiders.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Lol....ok...SMH
    lol I AM sounding a bit like that right now aren't I....

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    lol I AM sounding a bit like that right now aren't I....
    It's cool bro

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I'm just hoping Niners D CRUSH Manning and shut the Donkeys up

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Terrell Pryor and rookie WR J.Criner lighting up the Det D for another long hook up. Raiders 31 Det 13.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I'm just hoping Niners D CRUSH Manning and shut the Donkeys up
    Same here. I like Peyton but I hate the Donkeys, Im so conflicted, I wanna see him outta the game but not injured.

I here ya...

Ok final score Raiders 31 - Lions 20 and wasn't even that close

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Stop saying it's preseason. Your starters beating the lions 10-6 is a hell of a lot better than the Chiefs getting beat 23-7 in their first half
    It was a dress rehearsal, a solid one....nothing to get too high about. But good for momentum for the opener.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast