Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bowe is back wr signs franchise tag

Default bowe is back wr signs franchise tag

Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe is ready to get back to work.
    Bowe, the franchise player who has been absent from all offseason work, training camp and the start of the preseason, has now signed his franchise tender.
    That means Bowe will play this season for a base salary of $9.5 million, and the signing now means he’ll have three weeks to get up to speed before the start of the regular season. There had been conflicting reports in the last couple of weeks about how soon Bowe would sign, but there was little doubt that he’d be ready to go for Week One, and now that is assured.
    Bowe is the last of the franchise players to sign with his team. The list of high-profile NFL holdouts is now down to two: Steelers receiver Mike Wallace, who hasn’t signed his one-year restricted free agent tender, and Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew, who has two years left on his current contract but is holding out in the hopes that the Jaguars will give him a new deal.

Yahoooooo!

yup gives us one more weapon to use. can not wait for the season

Default The Stronghold

Welcome home D.Bowe.

yawn

He is an inpressive bundle of patential, hope he has a great year.

He learned nothing from Tony G. it wouldnt suprise me if Pioli does try to trade him. I wouldnt want it...but D. Bowe has shown that he doesnt want to be here. better than loosing him for nothing like how the faiders did with Nnamdi Asomugha.

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    He learned nothing from Tony G. it wouldnt suprise me if Pioli does try to trade him. I wouldnt want it...but D. Bowe has shown that he doesnt want to be here. better than loosing him for nothing like how the faiders did with Nnamdi Asomugha.
    That is absurd.

He showed that he wants a long-term deal. You are welcome to interpret that any way you like. But I don't see the least bit of logic in making that leap.

If your wife refuses sex.one night, does that indicate that she hates you?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That is absurd.

He showed that he wants a long-term deal. You are welcome to interpret that any way you like. But I don't see the least bit of logic in making that leap.

If your wife refuses sex.one night, does that indicate that she hates you?
    Nope it means you are bad in bed and she would rather sleep...so it can be said pioli may not think his performance is worth a long term contract. (just kidding by the way)

But I would hate to lose him for nothing, we got d bowe, glenn dorsey, and branden albert, who i believe gets franchised next year. Tall order ahead to say the least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast