Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pete Priso

Default Pete Priso

Pete Prisco over at cbs.sportsline.com has us finishing 6-10 and the donkeys 11-5.

Do we all have beer goggles and blinded by the desperation of wanting to be successful. By no means am I saying we are superbowl bound, but we are better than a 6 win season aren't we?

Okay the Broncos added peyton manning but frankly they didn't do much to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

Not at all; our women simply have nothing to prove unlike yours obviously. One must have taken part in a contest in order to have forfeited it.

What a comeback..."FAIL"? Really??? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

But on this you and I agree...moving on.
    #1- You started the comparison of women because you needed self assurance. Since I played upon your "typo".

#2 - You seemingly need to compensate by expounding upon the size of your manhood (to help you sleep better at night)

#3 - yes, your Hubble telescope analogy is a major fail.

Life is calling....time to live it.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    #1- You started the comparison of women because you needed self assurance. Since I played upon your "typo".

#2 - You seemingly need to compensate by expounding upon the size of your manhood (to help you sleep better at night)

#3 - yes, your Hubble telescope analogy is a major fail.

Life is calling....time to live it.

Good call; I had to go back to see what typo you were talking about. Happens when your as old as I am.

1. You actually began the comparison of women when you asked what kind of women we have, obviously your women are lacking in some way.

2. Truly spoken like someone who has little to no manhood...unless your a woman. Don't be a hater.

3. What analogy? I was speaking literally. Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Have a good day!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-23-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Oh, so the average Chiefs fan suffers from elephantitis. Sad...

As far as the women, let's put it to the test. No dickering of pics....just pics....family friendly pics....of these women. You game?
    Having lived in the san francisco bay area (los altos) and kansas city both places have equally beautiful woman its a contest that is purely relative.

So theres no point of this wager. Yoda I enjoy your ensight but this is purely a pissing contest and I have you all beat. (sarcasm)

No doubt KC has beautiful women, just going along with the "ribbing".

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Sorry ... couldn't resist.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I've spent a fair amount of time in the KC airport and I am here to tell you there are some SCARY HOT women in KC!!!!

Just thought I add one for now..

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Just thought I add one for now..

The faider logo ruins it for me

well that and i am married so she of course isn't as hot as my wife
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Don't be jelous!

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Don't be jealous!

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast