Subject: lms5 Invite
Entry fee is $50.00 I hope everybody on the board joins. Winner take all. Good luck to everybody that joins.
Please have entry fee in before 9/9/12. If interested, please email me at yankeechief1@comcast.net
You are being invited to join lms5.
In order to join, you must:

1. Register as a user at Manage NFL Pro Football, March Madness, College Bowl Office Pools for free - PoolHost.com.
When registering, you will choose a personal username and provide your e-mail address. When you click Join, PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to login to the site.

2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the password sent to you.

3. Go to the 'User Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.

4. Choose Pro Football Pick'em.

5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and the Pool Password.
For the Pool ID type: lms5
For the Pool Password type: winning

That's it and then you're in! The next time you login in to Manage NFL Pro Football, March Madness, College Bowl Office Pools for free - PoolHost.com, you can get back to your pool(s) by going to 'My Pools' where you'll see all the pools you've joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool. You can switch to a different pool by going to 'My Pools' again at any time.

To Register, click here:
Manage NFL Pro Football, March Madness, College Bowl Office Pools for free - PoolHost.com

Manage NFL Pro Football, March Madness, College Bowl Office Pools for free - PoolHost.com