Thread: Justin Houston Lights up Barry Richardson

Hybrid View

Default Justin Houston Lights up Barry Richardson

Yeah, I don't miss Barry Richardson one bit.

HAHAHA. yeah, that is what we had on OL the past couple of years. Glad to see that go.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Barry's technique needs a little work

keep your feet moving Barry lol
    It'll be up[ to Houston to pick up the slack while Hali is suspended, I think he can do it

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    keep your feet moving Barry lol
    It'll be up[ to Houston to pick up the slack while Hali is suspended, I think he can do it
    There is no picking up Hali's slack from any other person on this team other than the person taking his postion or the coaches getting creative to present different looks to help others use the ability to make plays.

If Justin can pick up the slack of Tamba's absence then he should be doing that with Tamba playing too thus still leaving the void of Tamba's play... If the team starts pressing to try and cover in Tamba's absence they will make mistakes so it will be up to the coach to design plays around Andy Studebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    There is no picking up Hali's slack from any other person on this team other than the person taking his postion or the coaches getting creative to present different looks to help others use the ability to make plays.

If Justin can pick up the slack of Tamba's absence then he should be doing that with Tamba playing too thus still leaving the void of Tamba's play... If the team starts pressing to try and cover in Tamba's absence they will make mistakes so it will be up to the coach to design plays around Andy Studebacker.
    A couple of things.... I figure, Houston will be baiting more often with Hali out. And odds are that he would get more opportunities from the other side, coming from the QB's left.

And then one might consider the added chances.from the play or two were the QB will not already be sacked when Houston gets to him.

There will be some differences for Houston playing without Hali.