Thread: OT: The Official AFC West Fanatic FF League (20 Teams!)

Default OT: The Official AFC West Fanatic FF League (20 Teams!)

Here it is. I promised the DEEPEST, MOST COMPREHENSIVE Fantasy Football League for all of us.......and I have delivered.

22 active players (11 offense, 11 defense)

7 bench spots

4 divisions, 5 teams each...for a total of 20 teams....all affectionately named after AFC West teams.

8 team playoff bracket starts Week 13. Championship Game is Week 16.

Email invite only! 19 slots left. BTW, I am posting this invite on ALL AFC West team forums so send that email to me to claim your spot.

My email address is chargerneurosis@yahoo.com. It has specifically been set up for this league, which is a multi-year keeper league.

I promise a better Fantasy Football experience than you have ever had before!

Go Bolts!
    cn.

I'm in!! Go CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    I'm in!! Go CHIEFS!
    thanks for the interest! please send me that email so i can send the invite to you. It is an ESPN League Manager League so there is no ID/password to log in with. It is invite only and I want to give you one.

cn.

cmon chiefs fans!

raider fans have already filled up their division and are clamoring for spots in other teams divisions. I cant hold them off for long! I am, after all, a single bolt fan.

help save me from a stabbing! Represent your team and JOIN THE GREATEST LEAGUE EVER!

cn.

Quote Originally Posted by charger neurosis View Post
    cmon chiefs fans!

raider fans have already filled up their division and are clamoring for spots in other teams divisions. I cant hold them off for long! I am, after all, a single bolt fan.

help save me from a stabbing! Represent your team and JOIN THE GREATEST LEAGUE EVER!

cn.
    you are a little late, we have already started our own CHIEFS CROWD fantasy league!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    you are a little late, we have already started our own CHIEFS CROWD fantasy league!!
    no worries, theres always room for more fantasy!

at any rate, i did get a pretty good turnout from chiefs fans. League is filled.

thanks to the mods here and to everyone else for putting up with my thread for a few days. good luck all, except when you play the CHARGERS!

sincerely,
    cn.