Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something for Manning to think about...

Default Something for Manning to think about...

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)
    The raiders should have had Al embalmed or sent to a taxidermist when he died then he could still be representing the raiders propped up and posed in the Front Office. Take a good look at Bill Williamson, I would say you could get odds that he is one of John Madden's basterds.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    The raiders should have had Al embalmed or sent to a taxidermist when he died then he could still be representing the raiders propped up and posed in the Front Office. Take a good look at Bill Williamson, I would say you could get odds that he is one of John Madden's basterds.
    What have the DOLTS ever accomplished!? Here's a clue....every team in the AFC West has atleast 1. Dolts still gotta eat at the kiddie table. Can't wait for MNF!
    Last edited by Yoda; 08-26-2012 at 06:59 PM.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Yoda, Peyton looks absolutely awesome, looks exactly like prime Peyton and that is against one of the NFL's best defenses.
    He did, but for whatever reason....9ners D did not generate much pressure. Manning will be tough to reckon with, best bet is to have the DL dominate the LOS....this way the D blitz less and place more people in coverage. Exhibit A and B above with Kelly.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

and bolts and faider fan going at it on a chiefs forum MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON

And ummmm YOU BOTH SUCK
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    and bolts and faider fan going at it on a chiefs forum MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON

And ummmm YOU BOTH SUCK
    Isn't that the Chiefs story since 1993? Ok....the natives are getting restless! Let's the season going!

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I gotta be honest I don't care which AFC West team plants his *** in the field, I just want him knocked around often.

I'm so sick of thus faider carp! Ffind your own board.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I think you mean "THIS faider CRAP...."
    As I said, the natives are getting restless, let's get it on!
    Last edited by Yoda; 08-26-2012 at 10:16 PM.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    No offense intended towards you, Lord-Chiefy, but I enjoy reading the posts by Yoda & BoltWalt. To my knowledge, both have always kept their discussions clean, & respectful by comparison to other rival fan behavior I've witnessed over the years. They typically bring intelligent discussion to the threads they participate in, that I've read, anyway.

As well, they inspire discussion & participation by fellow members. Any member who participates & generates discussion is a valuable one, in my humble opinion.

Lastly, GO CHIEFS!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast