Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: DJ and Quinn: Doesn't look good

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    221
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 16

    Default DJ and Quinn: Doesn't look good


    0 Not allowed!
    Adam Teicher@adamteicher
    I have to get to news paper work for a little while. hard to read right now but I think there's a reason for concern with Johnson


    Adam Teicher@adamteicher
    Can also tell you this: quinn has an injury that could be significant also


    two tweets from Teicher. That sucks

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    We shoulda signed Tebow so he could heal them with his touch but ohhhhh no everyone was against it.

    F Quinn but if DJ is really hurt that could be the death blow to the Falcons game. Flowers, Lewis, Hali and Johnson out will make for a free for all when they come to town. Hope we heal up sooner than later.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    221
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 16

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    We shoulda signed Tebow so he could heal them with his touch but ohhhhh no everyone was against it.

    F Quinn but if DJ is really hurt that could be the death blow to the Falcons game. Flowers, Lewis, Hali and Johnson out will make for a free for all when they come to town. Hope we heal up sooner than later.
    You say F Quinn, but I don't know if you seen Stanzi play. If for some reason Cassel goes down for a couple games, we're screwed.

    But, you are right, DJ would be an instant kick in the gut

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    There's no difference between Stanzi and Quinn if/when Cassel goes down there is no back up plan.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    There's no difference between Stanzi and Quinn if/when Cassel goes down there is no back up plan.
    Whoa! Just my opinion from being at camp, and watching the pre-season games, two of them I was at Arrowhead for...I believe there is a HUGE difference between Quinn & Stanzi!

    Brady Quinn overall played great tonight, and that's also the opinion of many pro analysts.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,177
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    When did dj get injured. Never noticed he got injured. If anyone can make up for the loss of dj for a period of time i have faith in crennal and his shemes but we will be limited severely. God forbid we lose anyone else in our secondary cuz our depth sucks.
    And far as quinn and stanzi i think there about the same and thi.k stanzi has more upside than quinn. Only thing quinn has over stanzi is experience and stanzi can only gain that by playing. If stanzi had the same protection as cassel our quinn think he would excel. Tonight he was geting hit as soon as the ball was snapped.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Against the second and third team defenses and during non live tackling at camp.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Adam Teicher is not considered a reliable source among many. He doesn't have any confirmed info as to how serious the injuries are, I doubt the Chiefs staff do at this point either. It will likely be tomorrow, after more extensive tests are done before we'll know how serious the injuries are.

    As of right now, it has been confirmed both are injured, but not confirmed by any official source as to how serious they are. I'm hearing Quinn's was a concussion. DJ's I'm hearing from sources somewhat reliable...it could be any thing from a twisted ankle to a broken ankle, even torn ligaments. No one knows for sure yet, including Adam Teicher.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    When did dj get injured. Never noticed he got injured. If anyone can make up for the loss of dj for a period of time i have faith in crennal and his shemes but we will be limited severely. God forbid we lose anyone else in our secondary cuz our depth sucks.
    And far as quinn and stanzi i think there about the same and thi.k stanzi has more upside than quinn. Only thing quinn has over stanzi is experience and stanzi can only gain that by playing. If stanzi had the same protection as cassel our quinn think he would excel. Tonight he was geting hit as soon as the ball was snapped.


    During a run play up the middle DJ got buried in the pile, the camera switches to an endzone view and you can see him wince as he is helped up, Houston slaps his helmet a couple time and they play one more down.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Adam Teicher is not considered a reliable source among many. He doesn't have any confirmed info as to how serious the injuries are, I doubt the Chiefs staff do at this point either. It will likely be tomorrow, after more extensive tests are done before we'll know how serious the injuries are.

    As of right now, it has been confirmed both are injured, but not confirmed by any official source as to how serious they are. I'm hearing Quinn's was a concussion. DJ's I'm hearing from sources somewhat reliable...it could be any thing from a twisted ankle to a broken ankle, even torn ligaments. No one knows for sure yet, including Adam Teicher.
    None of those ankle injuries sound like ten day healers, let's hope for the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Get Brady Quinn Now..
    By mabortdrummer in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 06:31 PM
  2. Quinn named back up
    By Lord-Chiefy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 03:33 PM
  3. Quinn Gray Released
    By yashi in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 08:42 PM
  4. Quinn Gray signing
    By twhite85 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 06:47 PM
  5. Quinn Gray
    By texaschief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •