Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easily better than any BBQ you'll see in KC!

Default Easily better than any BBQ you'll see in KC!

I probably get banned, but enjoy while it lasts!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I didn't see any burgers......
    WRONG!!!!! You didn't NOTICE and burgers! Your mind was focussed elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I didn't see any burgers......
    LMAO....

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Yoda....

You are a damned Raiders fan so I hate you more than just about anything else on earth. But you add to the fun here and almost always remember you are on a Chiefs board so I tip my hat. Just don't forget our little wager!!!! I am going to have Canada do your new signature and avatar and I am going to beat you like a rented mule for a year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Yoda....

You are a damned Raiders fan so I hate you more than just about anything else on earth. But you add to the fun here and almost always remember you are on a Chiefs board so I tip my hat. Just don't forget our little wager!!!! I am going to have Canada do your new signature and avatar and I am going to beat you like a rented mule for a year!!!!
    We shall see.

I will say this, you guys a far more open minded than the guys on orangelame.com

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    We shall see.

I will say this, you guys a far more open minded than the guys on orangelame.com
    Easy answer: cause we're not 'tarded Donkey fans!

I also think we should ALL go over there and start user accounts!

But, we have to put "KC" in front of our name, so they can easily pick us out! lol how fun would that be??

I'm kidding, but it would be funny, they'd have a kiniption fit

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    That is because Chiefs fans are the best fans in the world!!!!! We know we are the best, so we can tolerate the rest!!!!!

Donks???? OH PUHLEEZE!!!!!! They had a quarterback for a few years and they think that makes them somebody.

There is only one true rivalry in the AFC West and that is Chiefs vs Raiders. Donks and Bolts are nothing more than wannabees....flash-in-the-pans....nobodies.

I have hated you boys for over 40 years and I will die hating the Raiders!!!!

Only damned time I ever hope you win is when you play those damned fish from Miami! I won't be satisfied until those vermin move the team and change the name to the "Hoboken Rats"!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12