Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Completely Agree With This!

Post I Completely Agree With This!

READ THIS ARTICLE 1ST, THEN POST!

http://chiefs.scout.com/2/689347.html

AS I WAS WATCHING THE GAME I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN LJ BUT I WAS MORE DISAPPOINTED IN THE O-LINE. THEY DIDN'T BLOCK FOR NOTHING DURING THAT GAME PLUS, HUARD WAS THROWING MANY INCOMPLETE PASSES. AND NOT THROWS TO BOWE. COME ON. EVEN THOUGH THAT GAME PISSED ME OFF. I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON THE TEAM. THE THING ABOUT FOOTBALL FANS IS THEY LOVE U WHEN UR GOOD AND WHEN U F-UP THEY HATE U. COME ON NOW. U CAN'T EXPECT EVERY GAME TO BE WON. I DON'T SEE ANY TEAM GOING 16-0 THIS SEASON OR ANY UPCOMING SEASON. THEY ALL HAVE WEAKNESSES(MAINLY THEIR STAR PLAYERS) FOOTBALL IS A WEEK BY WEEK BASIS. U CAN'T PREDICT ANY SUPERBOWLS OR PLAYOFFS UNTIL THE LAST 2-3 GAMES OF THE SEASON.

P.S. WHO EVER TRULY THINKS PRIEST HOLMES CAN DO SOMETHING SIGNIFICANTLY, STOP DREAMING! HIS TIME HAS PASSED. HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT. I THINK PRIEST WOULD GOOD AS PART OF THE OFFENSIVE COORIDNATING. B/C THEY ARE SO PREDICTABLE.

Well that will p!ss of a few people on this forum!

Way to start a fight!

Pull out the big guns and dis Priest!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

That Wasn't A Diss To Priest. That Is For Anybody Thinking Priest Would Be Starting Rb. He Would Be Right After Michael Bennet Or Kolby Smith. People Are Thinking If Priest Comes Back He'll Be Starting Rb. Nah, He's Good, Really Good( A Legend). But Chiefs Organzination Doesn't Want Him Hurt Again. So He Won't Be Runing In Every Play. Thats What I Meant.

If Somebody Doesn't Like It, I Don't Give A ............!

BUT SERIOUSLY BEFORE U RESPOND READ THE ARTICLE. IT MAKES ALOT OF SINCE.
    Last edited by taurusbadboy2002; 10-11-2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: ADDED SOMETHING.

Quote Originally Posted by taurusbadboy2002 View Post

AS I WAS WATCHING THE GAME I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN LJ BUT I WAS MORE DISAPPOINTED IN THE O-LINE. THEY DIDN'T BLOCK FOR NOTHING DURING THAT GAME PLUS, HUARD WAS THROWING MANY INCOMPLETE PASSES. AND NOT THROWS TO BOWE. COME ON. EVEN THOUGH THAT GAME PISSED ME OFF. I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON THE TEAM. THE THING ABOUT FOOTBALL FANS IS THEY LOVE U WHEN UR GOOD AND WHEN U F-UP THEY HATE U. COME ON NOW. U CAN'T EXPECT EVERY GAME TO BE WON. I DON'T SEE ANY TEAM GOING 16-0 THIS SEASON OR ANY UPCOMING SEASON. THEY ALL HAVE WEAKNESSES(MAINLY THEIR STAR PLAYERS) FOOTBALL IS A WEEK BY WEEK BASIS. U CAN'T PREDICT ANY SUPERBOWLS OR PLAYOFFS UNTIL THE LAST 2-3 GAMES OF THE SEASON.

P.S. WHO EVER TRULY THINKS PRIEST HOLMES CAN DO SOMETHING SIGNIFICANTLY, STOP DREAMING! HIS TIME HAS PASSED. HE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT. I THINK PRIEST WOULD GOOD AS PART OF THE OFFENSIVE COORIDNATING. B/C THEY ARE SO PREDICTABLE.
    Sounds like speculation about Priest. Just some guess work. I'll wait and see.

Also, it sounds like there is a whole lot of oversight in there. As I have pointed out before, Bowe may not have gotten the ball as much, based on the fact that he was playing a different position. He is still a rookie and rookies can struggles to learn the playbook, even at just one position, let alone two.

Lastly, I don't think that any of us were actually expecting the Chiefs to win every game, but maybe to play tough in each of them.

The Chiefs offense has been emvarrassing us. Largely because of poor O-line play, partially because of LJs appearent loss of ambition and a seemingly poor offensive scheme. (Perhaps partially hindered by depending on a rookie with the above-stated complications.)

Anyway, I don't think Priest is here to help the coaching staff. He wants to play. Maybe he will get that chance, maybe he won't. But without being given the opportunity, we will never know.

What happens though, if Priest gets into the game and breaks a couple of big ones, while LJ struggles? Feel free to believe that it is impossible, but it most certainly is a possibility.

Hopefully, LJ gets it going and never looks back, but until that happens, many of us will be looking at the sideline, where Priest is waiting.

The article is a good piece.

However, my belief in Preist rides in the man himself. You could look in Preist's eyes and know he would have a different response than what is said he could do on the field, currently, with this line.

Priest believes not only in himself but also in his team as well. LJ does not need to learn any physical thing from Preist about running the football. However, the confidence Priest seems to always exude is a trait LJ would do well to pick up.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Priest wants to prove that he can still play. He respects the team therefore they respect him. Our line would be more motivated to protect him than LJ so they may play a little better. Before Priest came to the Chiefs our run game was not very good. He came with a struggling line and did pretty well. I think he can do it again.

Welcome to Arrowhead

ON the field, you know that Priest will give 110% on EVERY play. We are not getting that from LJ right now.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

priest, if he still has anything left, might actually open a lot up for the offense, if he is able to be a receiving threat like in the old days. He catches anything thrown at him. So, he can block, or screen pass or run. He is (was) a great threat. Again, after that last injury, plus a couple years older, I am not sure what he can still do, he will just have to prove himself, and I hope he does!

Priest is who he is.

He did it with a great O line and without.

He may or may not be able to come back.

He IS a great back. You never lose that signature once you have achieved it in the NFL.

You play against the people that play in your era (which is short in the NFL) and then you move on.

Some players are great and can play into their late 30's (kickers 40's) and do well.

No one right now can tell what Priest will do with his comeback because it hasn't happened yet.

Speculation is speculation, and only that.

If a great man says something everyone needs to listen.

If Priest cannot make a comeback he should still be treated with ultimate respect and consideration.

That is all.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by taurusbadboy2002 View Post

I will never give up on this team whether we are 16-0 or 0-16.

Priest still has some play in him. Everyone is rooting against him which means he has something to prove. Let him step out on the field and prove something.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast