Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh Game

Default Pittsburgh Game

I'm a lone wolf Chiefs fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend I made a bet with my girlfriends dad that the Chiefs will beat the Steelers in week 10. The loser has to wear the opposing teams T-shirt/Jersey every Sunday until the Super Bowl.

I'm confident in this game because we almost beat them last year with Mr. Palko leading the charge with our plethora of injuries. We also beat them 3? years ago when JC was our return man.

My question to the ChiefsCrowd is...how confident are you that we will win this game? I have never owned anything black and gold!

Also, the Haley factor might come into play as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Subversion View Post
    I'm a lone wolf Chiefs fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend I made a bet with my girlfriends dad that the Chiefs will beat the Steelers in week 10. The loser has to wear the opposing teams T-shirt/Jersey every Sunday until the Super Bowl.

I'm confident in this game because we almost beat them last year with Mr. Palko leading the charge with our plethora of injuries. We also beat them 3? years ago when JC was our return man.

My question to the ChiefsCrowd is...how confident are you that we will win this game? I have never owned anything black and gold!

Also, the Haley factor might come into play as well...
    Personally, I have had my confidence in this team shaken this preseason.

But, if they get that pass defense back on track, then I feel quite confident that we can knock off The Steelers.

Dependant on injuries,
    but healthy vs healthy, I think it goes down to homefield advantage.

and I also think this is a back to back SD-PIT loss loss for us.

Steelers aren't quite what they were, but we're not quite up to where they are, but it's splitting hairs in what they have vs what we have.

We lose by a FG late

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Personally, I have had my confidence in this team shaken this preseason.

But, if they get that pass defense back on track, then I feel quite confident that we can knock off The Steelers.

Precisely. Going into the pre-season, I was VERY optimistic. But this defense has gotten carved up in grand fashion 3 weeks in a row. I know we don't gameplan against the opposing teams. But we are losing position battles and the Cornerback/Safety spots now look like big problems for us. We need Brandon Flowers to get healthy!!!!

I also think the Chiefs can win this game. We've always kept it close with them and we almost had them last year. I think we'll have a better idea of where we're at after the first game because pre-season was atrocious. I'm also worried about our defense right now. Hopefully Sunday will change my mind and we get a win. GO CHIEFS!

The Chiefs have the talent to brutalize the Steelers. In preseason they have not shown any great ability to utilize the talent they have. And then there are the injuries. I would say the Steeler game is "iffy" at best.

I would LOvE to see our Chiefs beat the Squeelers, but until we see what kind team we really have I'm holding my prediction. Pit usually beats the teams they're supposed to beat.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    If polamalu is healthy we have 0 shot at beating the steelers
    OMG..... id take berry over him..

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    If polamalu is healthy we have 0 shot at beating the steelers
    Thanks for the insider info now I'll know if I should watch the game or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    OMG..... id take berry over him..
    I'd take Earl Thomas over both berry and polamalu. He's faster than both of them and a better pass defender.

Plus, players from the school of Texas have good success with the Chiefs recently ( Priest Holmes, Derrick Johnson, Jamaal Charles ).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast