Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh Game

Default Pittsburgh Game

I'm a lone wolf Chiefs fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend I made a bet with my girlfriends dad that the Chiefs will beat the Steelers in week 10. The loser has to wear the opposing teams T-shirt/Jersey every Sunday until the Super Bowl.

I'm confident in this game because we almost beat them last year with Mr. Palko leading the charge with our plethora of injuries. We also beat them 3? years ago when JC was our return man.

My question to the ChiefsCrowd is...how confident are you that we will win this game? I have never owned anything black and gold!

Also, the Haley factor might come into play as well...

Might have a line on a couple of tickets to the game. If you're going, we could meet up somewhere. I should know this week if we got them or not. Last time I went to a game in pittsburgh, we lost by 40 or so, so I'd like to see a revenge factor!!!!

There offense didnt look that good against denver last night. Im interested on seeing what haley does as oc with the steelers.

denvers D looked good. the offense looked bland with manning. dink and dunk...but they won....unfortunetely..

I have a line on some tickets for that game, but as of now, I can't see shelling out the bucks and time-off to go watch this team on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I have a line on some tickets for that game, but as of now, I can't see shelling out the bucks and time-off to go watch this team get blown out again.
    Fixed that for ya
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

Thanks Coop. I was in Pittsburgh the last time KC came there. I think we lost by 40+ that day. blows.

I just hope and pray we have that moment, or game that the team finally wakes up, or "clicks" or whatever. My faith in this team has wore sooo thin..
    KC Chiefs Maybe we'll get out of our own way someday.

We will lose 42-13

We get blown out. 0-21 and haley will stick it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Subversion View Post
    I'm a lone wolf Chiefs fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend I made a bet with my girlfriends dad that the Chiefs will beat the Steelers in week 10. The loser has to wear the opposing teams T-shirt/Jersey every Sunday until the Super Bowl.

I'm confident in this game because we almost beat them last year with Mr. Palko leading the charge with our plethora of injuries. We also beat them 3? years ago when JC was our return man.

My question to the ChiefsCrowd is...how confident are you that we will win this game? I have never owned anything black and gold!

Also, the Haley factor might come into play as well...
    Our best hope is Polamalu is out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast